Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I am an on again, off again MTF CD in my mid 40s. I live and work in Arizona.  For the most part, I rarely venture in public as Rose. I am generally drab in public.

I am married 18 years to my dearest wife, also in mid 40s. She knows about my curiosity about CD. She is mostly tolerating it. Once in a while she will tell me to slow it down, usually means she wants Rose to go on hiatus for a while.  I comply.

Mainly it’s my wife’s way of telling me that she just wants her man to cuddle with her and pay attention, and Rose is starting to get in the way of that.  She doesn’t want a ‘triad’ of herself, Rose, and I.  She just wants a dyad of husband and wife.

For the most part my wife is accepting.  I have no desire to become TG…just CD at times…very intermittent.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Rose,

Welcome back, it is nice to meet you.  I look forward to seeing you around the site and chatting with you at some point.

Tara.

Welcome back, Rose,

We’re glad you’re here.

Hugs,
      Catherine

Anonymous

It must be tough trying to create a balance. I admire the discipline!

I hope you have many happy trails here! 🙂

x

Hi Rose, Welcome from another Arizona girl. I know what you mean when you describe your situation with your wife. My wife will tolerate Paulette as long as she does not become dominant in our relationship. Your triad description is very accurate. I think you nailed the dynamics of the situation when you compared it to another woman coming between the two of you. It is exactly what I sense when my wife gets a bit uncomfortable with Paulette. While I do not keep Paulette a secret I too try to be discrete. I don’t dress as Paulette in front of my wife unless she asks (which she has on several occasions). That said, I have begun venturing out and have discovered it can be fun. If you ever want someone to get together with let me know. I am in Gilbert. Hugs, Paulette.

Anonymous

Thanks Paulette.  Not quite ready to meet other CDs IRL. I still am very aloof. I do that to protect myself and my wife.

If I do go out as Rose in public, here is what I do.

1) I make sure that I am going somewhere where I don’t draw unnecessary attention

2) I go to an area or venue where I don’t know anyone…. often difficult to do. I know enough people. I to live in the East Valley of metro Phoenix

3) Rose also occasionally appears in public when on vacation..away from Arizona.  The last time I did this was December 2021 in Guadalajara Mexico. No one knows me there.. except my wife who was with me on the street while en femme. I even got a few cat calls from a few men passing by.

You may be interested in a weekend retreat we are planning for somewhere in the Phoenix area in June. I am working with a blogger who has a very large following of girls who enjoy going en femme, but are not necessarily interested in transitioning. I will have the website up shortly and will send you the URL. It is a weekend of workshops, makeovers, photo shoots and other activities. If the Arizona one is successful we plan to do them nationwide beginning this summer.

Anonymous

No thanks. Not ready

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Rosa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Thanks

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Rose ,

Welcome to CDH !

I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
      See you in the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Rose

Welcome back!

Hope to see you on the forums.

Hugs,

Lara

Hi Rose as im not sure you said you have been here before and if you were welcome back as a sister and family member you are welcomed inside again so rekindle old friendships and start new ones.. With these other wonderful ladies welcoming you i cant add to them so i will say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Rose, welcome and enjoy yourself.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rose welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome to this Heavenly address where you can come and go as you please and communicate with wonderful, friendly and supportive people, Rose.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?