Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone. I’m Lisa!

I used to have an account on this site under the name of LisaBlossom, but since then I have gone through a change in laptop and couldn’t return to my previous account. I decided to start anew after getting a new computer, so I guess this calls for a re-introduction. It’s nice to be back on this amazing website and I hope to talk more to you lovely ladies.

I’m only 22 and have plenty of work to do to perfect my look, so I’m looking forward to learning and growing from this great (and girly!) community.

– Lisa B.

Welcome back Lisa, this is my second time on here too, I left just before last Xmas but the pink mist got hold of me and i just had to come on,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Serena Stephens
      Baroness

Welcome back, my dear. Love that pic of you in red. So pretty!

Anonymous

Thank you so much!

Hi Lisa, and welcome back from someone old enough to be your grandmother. I love the fact that you have ‘bloomed’ from ‘blossoming’. To me it indicates you are making progress in your journey. I hope you find your adventures as Lisa as fun and as exciting as I am finding my ‘Paulette Time’ to be. If you have not been out and about I encourage oyu to consider it. There is noting more fun that going out ‘en femme’ and doing girly tings like shopping, or meeting a few other girls for a glass of wine. I look forward to hearing how you are doing. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Well it’s nice to have you we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Lisa.  Its great to meet you.

Tara

Hi Lisa nice to meet you as im not sure if i had met you before but we could change that he he .. Please look around again and rekindle old friendships and start new ones we havent changed much in a while but maybe a little like i said not sure when you left but girlfriend sure nice to have you home ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa welcome back sweetie.   Get comfortable again and start enjoying yourself here and discover new things and wonderful friendships. Nice meeting you once more.

Stephanie 🌷

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Lisa,

Welcome back to this lovely accepting community!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?