Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m really terrible at these so please bare with me 🙂

Hello my name is Ashanti and currently 29 years old and currently 7 months on HRT of which I am currently transitioning from male to female. I think I had known for some time that I would do this but I kept talking myself out of it and trying to keep myself away from thinking on it. I would say I first discovered this when I was probably about 7 or so but didn’t truly know about being transgender until I was roughly 15 or 16.

All I pretty much do is work as of late, I know I’m full time like a lot of other folks but feels as if I’ve been pulling some double time as of late lol. Whenever I’m not at work I’m typically running or out walking a trail. Figured I’d get all of this done before the snow starts to fall up here in Michigan. So other than those few things I’m generally just a boring person who plays games from time to time, exercises and works. Seems like I either need more time in the day or more time away from work :).

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ashanti  welcome.  Yes at times it seams there just isn’t enough time in our days especially to enjoy things outside work. And as the seasons change and we’re settling into more inside activities I’m sure experiencing  our dressing will become more on our minds . Enjoy being  part of this wonderful place and make the time to be who you are.

Stephanie 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and Welcome Ashanti!  It can take some time to find the balance between work and non work.  Congratulations on your transitioning!  Have you checked out the sister site, Transgender Heaven?  Nice to have another member of our sisterhood here! – hugs, Michelle

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Ashanti,

Thank you for your intro, I thought you did very well.

Welcome to our little bit of heaven. I am certain you will find lots of CDH friends and much support. Explore all the site has to offer and have fun.

-Terri Anne

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?