Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there I’m Mia. I’m 24 I live inSalt Lake City. I’m a closeted cross dresser no one really knows that I do it. I would like one day to have the courage to tell my friends and family and be able to go out in public dressed. I feel like I’ve been living a lie and I’m ready to let the real me (mia) out into the world. I would love to make some friends and just get tips on how to be the real me more comfortably. Thank you all for being so accepting and welcoming🥰

Hi Mia, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mia

happy to welcome you here with us. Nothing to be scared of. We all understand your fears but we’re all here for the same reasons. Building up a courage to open ourselves to be that woman we have so much have wanted to be and share it with others and to venture out when we ready. A safe place with many like yourself expressing ourselves to theses feelings of womanhood. Being secretive is very difficult for most but here you can enjoy your time with support and acceptance  to move forward in your love for dressing. Help is everywhere so get comfortable  and experience your true calling. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much for the warm welcome Stephanie and Samantha I love it hear already

Hi Mia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Glad you found us! Sounds like you have not had a lot of people to discuss your love for crossdressing with. Well Luv you do now. Your sisters here will give you all the support and advice you could possibly need as you continue your crossdressing journey. Stay active on the site and see how eager we are to respond to you. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Mia,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.  I am sure you will find lots of friends and support here, the people are so friendly.

I look forward to seeing you around the site and hope you find everything you want here.

Jessica x.

Hi Mia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Mia, welcome to our fantastic community, I think all of us, are in the same situation, wanting to walk freely in dresses and skirts…

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Mia!

Hi Mia and welcome to the site. I’m a young crossdresser like you as I’m only 25 years old. Look forward to talking to you.

-Rachel

Welcome Mia!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?