Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

First i thank you for letting me join.

Im a newbe.

Ive always had a thing since very young about the feel of womens clothes, especially tights which i started to wear at a very young age. Ive put it to bed a few times over the years, but as time has gone on i have experimented more.

Ive had two marriages and each time towards the end have taken more to dressing as the other me in private,. Although with someone again she doesnt live with me and it has allowed me to be Rachel more.

I have also taken to shaved legs more, over past few months i have got rid of cheap clothes and started buying better quality inc bras and tights.

This is getting expensive but the feeling i get when wearing better quality is great. Ive even bought a wig and makeup which in the coming weeks when i get time for Rachel i will experiment with.

My legs are my favourite part and shaved with stockings and tights so make me feel good within.

I dont think i could ever tell anyone i know, but glad i can talk on here.

Rachel

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Rachel, thank you for that introduction and welcome to CDH.  Firstly, you are right, those shaved legs do feel great, don’t they?  And this is the place you can discuss that and many other things with a bunch of very supportive ladies.  It really is great to have a place to talk about all the things you can’t discuss anywhere else.  I hope you can settle in and Relax!  Happy to have you with us!!

Stevie

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. You now have us to talk with and share stories with so enjoy all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rachel nice to meet you and glad you found us here. There is so much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you always wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . So get settled in and enjoy yourself relax kick your heels off  and meet many ladies here and build  lasting friendships  from ladies from allover the world  . so again its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Welcome to CDH Rachel, you’ve found a great group to share with.

Anonymous

Welcome Rachel.I know what you mean about better quality tights.Like you I have been wearing tights from a young age.I wear them with every outfit.I do buy a lot of the supermarket brands such as Tesco but sometimes push the boat out and get some of the higher end range at M& S. There is a sense of glamour and elegance about good hosiery.However,I do think that the quality of M& S tights has dipped a bit in recent years.But I still feel great wearing their Illusion tights.Always look lovely on.Before my wife became cool about my crossdressing I used to buy clothes in secret.I mostly used to buy cheap clothes as I didn’t want my wife to notice that I was spending too much money.That’s a thing of the past.Now I buy reasonably good quality clothes from Damart and Bon Marche.

Anonymous

Hi Roberta 

YYes i bought mainly the cheap end as again the cost of luxury us high, now i think if i want to feel more like a woman. Ive started to buy from a local company called mystockings yes a cost but feel great after legs shaved. So wish i could wear all day every day. Dont think that day will ever come though.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Thankyou so much for the welcome Samantha. I hope i can get some help of all on here.

I’m almost sure you will. This is an amazing place to learn and chat with people, and not trolls!

Thanks, SR

Hi Rachel, welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

So much of what you say is so true of many members here, including myself, much of the same thoughts and feelings as you.

You are in the right place to explore these thoughts and feelings in safety.

❤️B

Hi and welcome Rachel!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thank you for sharing your story, and enjoy your time here at CDH.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Anonymous

Welcome honey! I share your passion for tights! Feel free to chat with me, girl to girl, anytime you like! Much love, Em xxx

Anonymous

Thank you. Yes tights and legs are my life

Hi Rachel,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. here, you will see that CDH is a really friendly place. What a lovely part of the world you live in, I spend quite a bit of time in the Peak District walking.

Please feel free to get in touch, I am always happy to chat. Looks like we have things in common, it is lovely to wear something nice that shows your legs.

Jessica x

Welcome Rachel!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?