Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello, my name is Joclyn and I am a new member.  I decided to come on here to chat with like minded people and maybe make some new friends.  I am newish to crossdressing and will probably have many questions.

I am going to post some pictures soon, but jave to admit after looking at pictures of everyone on here I do feel like I may not compare to the girls on here.

If you would like to know more please send me a message

Anonymous

Hello Joclyn

Welcome to CDH.

Never compare yourself to others that post pictures here or in fact other CD’s that you meet or who share their stories.

I dress everyday so I put on makeup everyday. It would not be fair to compare my makeup technique to someone that can only dress once a month.

Also I don’t have a lot of facial hair never did so I don’t have to worry about a colour correcting application. But I know some that have  5 o’clock shadow at 10am.

Many have SO’s that are supportive so they share advice in fashion, how to walk etc. Others are in the closet and struggle to get help.

There is also budgets. Being a girl can be expensive and many cannot spend on girlie stuff like others.

And there are CD’s and TG’s that are gifted with a bone structure that allows them to be passable or blend in.

Please as questions and I have suggested to others to to explore the forums.

Hug

Jessica

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Joclyn
      Questions are great maybe the answers don’t quite always apply to you (we do tend to talk about ourselves a bit) but we try! Don’t be so hard on yourself about your pictures – every one of us is a work in progress. By all means speak up and stay in touch it’s really what we all look forward to. Welcome!

Hi Joclyn, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Your CDH sisters are accepting, supportive and friendly. You don’t have to compete or compare yourself to any of them. We are here to support each other, not to make catty remarks about another member’s looks. There are all kinds of people in the world. Some stand out as attractive and others as fairly ordinary. You work  on satisfying yourself with how you look and you can count on plenty of your CDH sisters to help you improve your look. All you have to do is reach out to them and seek their assistance. If I can ever be of assistance please feel free to contact me through this site. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

hello Joclyn  nice to have you here , you will find us girls very friendly and under standing.  look around the site and find new friends lots of info here and articles, forums, groups. i added you to my friends list  read my profile will tell more about me and how i started.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome Joclyn. you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jocelyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Joclyn!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?