Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Suzie.  I have been dressing for many years.  I am married and have a very understanding wife.  I dress when I get a chance, which is very infrequent these days.  Thank you for letting me join such a fabulous group! When I get a chance to dress I go all the way, undergarments, stockings, dress, heels, makeup, wig, etc.  I look forward to hearing from others on any tips.  I am not that great with makeup especially eye liner and shadow.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Blessing for you wife.  Love her to death,  many do not even try to understand.  Welcome to CDH, the most caring and understanding bunch of gals.  Explore the site, share and ask questions we all love to help.

Sandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzie  welcome to cdh and yes this is a wonderful place where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Suzie Nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. You joined the best CD site on the internet and as a new sister and family member you have a loving bunch of girls to ask advice from and hope you feel like your at home.. As for your wife accepting you thats so wonderful give her a big hug from us and tell her thankyou  as she is a special bonus lady in our house .. As some others here my self included my wife is very supportive also  so  wonderful for you and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Suzie… Welcome. its always fun to meet new people with a different slant of life. Your wife sounds neat! Just like mine… I know I’m blessed with such an understanding woman.

So… there’s no need to thank anybody. Just fire away with your experiences and ask all the questions you want!

Love xxx Polly

Anonymous

Welcome Suzie. It is great that your wife is understanding. Makes this a lot easier.

Holly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Jen Hyde
      Lady

Hello Suzie You are very fortunate to have an understanding wife, don’t let her go. If you are needing help with your makeup why not ask your wife to help you with it. Other than that there are a number of good videos on you tube that could help. Are you located near other fem girls that could help you? I am so far out in the redneck forest that the sticks have sticks and must do everything alone. However I am setting sail for my MTF transition with great eagerness. Wishing you and all the ladies here a great life.

Welcome to the community Suzie.

Lexi

Hi Suzie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Suzie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome Suzie!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?