Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erika Bell
      Duchess

Hi everyone,

I’m Erika. I’ve never been out dressed before. My wife know but isn’t into me being fully dressed. But has encouraged me to make friends to help alleviate the stress of being closed and to have someone to talk to that is like minded. Feel free to reach out any time.

Hi Erika
      Lovely to meet you I live in England north east love to chat with you message me.
      Hugs Charlotte

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Erika,

Welcome to this wonderful community!

It’s lovely to meet you. I love your picture!

💕Lara

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Hi Lara,

Thanks for the greetings. I wish that picture was me. But it is a style I’d love to wear.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I still love it! I guess because it’s something I would like to wear too.😍

Erika Bell
            Duchess

And it doesn’t even show the matching opaque hose and two toned pumps. Pulls it all together.

Anonymous

Hi Erica. Thank you for the nice intro.  I can somewhat relate to your situation.  It’s nice to hear from you.

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Thanks for the greetings. I hope your situation is a good one.

Catarina
      Lady

Hi Erika,
      Sounds familiar. Always nice to have a xhat, if you wish.

Love,
      Caratina

Catarina
        Lady

I live in Europe, so: night for now dear.
        C.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Hugs back. Thanks for the welcome.

Megan Kelly
      Princess - Annual

Hi Erika,

Welcome to CDH. It is great that your wife is encouraging you to reach out to this community. You won’t be disappointed and hopefully it helps with any closed in feelings you have.

Megan,
      Vancouver

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the welcome. My feelings are so much better already. Just knowing I’m not alone helps so much. Next step is into reality not just in my home.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Erika and nice to meet you.

Hi Erika and welcome! You’ve landed in a great spot for CD support and friendship.  Have a great time exploring your feminine side but don’t forget to take care of your wife’s feelings so that hopefully she wii grow into a fully supporting partner on your journey.

*** Kayla ***

Erika Bell
        Duchess

That’s very good advice. They probably get over looked way to often.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erika welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Erika Bell
        Duchess

Everyone has been so nice. Hugs.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Erika,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Erika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Erica, a daunting time, but you have broken the ice. Your on a great site, with caring women who will help
      Take little steps too gain confidence. Dress at home for dinner. In time a weekend away enfemme.
      Live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Erika Bell
        Duchess

A weekend away in these timed, in any manner of dress, would be much appreciated. Haha.

Welcome Erika to this Heavenly address of like minded, friendly and supportive people to talk with.

It is a thrill to get out and even better when no one bats an eye. Where ya live, hon? Girls nights can happen. Oh, I’m just outside Pittsburgh.

Erika Bell
        Duchess

South hills. Looking forward to that girls night.

Hi Erika,

There are a number of CDH members in the Pittsburgh area as well as welcoming establishments.  Feel free to explore.  XOXO Dani

Erika Bell
        Duchess

That’s my plan. Hoping you can do the same.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Erika, enjoy the forums and friends here. There is a lot to offer here and I am sure you have a lot to share. Either way enjoy the safety and friendship.

Chrissy

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?