Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ginger Hudson
      Duchess

Hello there all you beautiful gals and dolls!

My name is Ginger but I also go by Ellie depending on the Hair of the day!

I look forward to chatting with others and making some new friends.

Toodles!

Hello and welcome, Sister!! Hugs!!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hello Ginger welcome. xoxo Jocely

Hi Ginger, and welcome. I know what you mean about names. I finally settled on ‘Paulette’ after about a dozen name changes, and like you it had a lot to do with the hair style of the wig I was wearing at the time. I still have an alter ego, “Honey Luv”. But Honey Luv only comes out on the those rare occasions when I am channeling my inner ‘drag queen’. I look forward to following you on your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Ginger, welcome to our family. You’ll find the girls here all a very caring, loving, helpful group. I’ve been a member for 6 months, have make a bunch of girl friends and just loving it here at CDH. Love to here more about you.

Love,

Trish

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ginger happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ginger,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

HelloGinger,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Ginger.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?