Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! New to crossdressing.  Always had a fetish for women who wore hot pantyhose/stockings/shoes.  My wife actually pushed me into trying them on for myself once because she got tired of wearing them all the time.  It drove me nuts.

She also said that men’s clothes are so boring and they just felt uncomfortable as she would wash and fold them and started buying me leggings.  All I could say was wow!  After that we took it from there as she just felt my happiness and relief whenever I had these garments on.

As we continue exploring, we have bought my first black tight dress and a pair of clog heels and the feeling is incredible.  She is encouraging to dress all the way as she said she wouldn’t mind having a husband and best girlfriend all wrapped up in one. I enjoy being male to the outside world but always dress up inside now.

I joined to make friends with others on this journey to exchange thoughts and ideas.

Having a great time.

Hugs and kisses to all!

Dezi

Hi. Love the story , wish my wife felt the same.

I have to dress in secret. Love the feel of a nice bra.

Hi Desiree,pretty much happened to me 8 months ago and now I’m almost full time feminine xx enjoy the transition xx

Hi Dezi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Dezi!

Welcome to CDH.  You and I have some similarities, in that my wife also encouraged me to dress and I’m now a full-time housewife dressed every day head to toe.  Like you, I am my male self out of the house.  Hope to compare notes with you.

Stephanie MacNeil

I does seem that the very strong attraction to femininity is a major motive for creating femininity cognitively and through one’s personality and presentation. What you describe seems a delayed route to a common goal eventually leading to being feminine for femininity’s sake.

Basically, do not feel that you are unusual. Just one of many who are, fortunately, different. Enjoy! You are about to be introduced to yourself but she was probably there all along.

Araminta.

Hi Dezi nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. With being a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl a pleasent intro there as having a supportive wife she is a treasure to behold here as many ladies here are in the same boat as you me included been married 39 years came out to wife just after being married was accepted and supported from the start .. With many other wonderful ladies here still in the closet and i dont put them down so wishing support for them someday .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. There is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom here all just a click away enjoy your time here and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Desiree, and welcome. Talk about the best of all worlds! You are so fortunate to have a spouse who is not only accepting but supportive. It sounds like you are both enjoying this journey. I so look forward to hearing more about your adventures over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Dezi

Welcome to CDH! What a beautiful introduction. Your wife is awesome!
      It’s good to meet you.

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Desiree,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Desiree! You certainly have a remarkable and wonderful woman in your life! So many would give a lot to be in your shoes.

Dressing up is so much fun, and so addictive too, as you are finding out! Your black dress, or LBD is a great place to start, but I’m sure you will want more, and soon.

Enjoy spending time here with us. There are so many lovely girls and chat with and become friends with.

Amy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Dezi.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome and congratulations on having an understanding and encouraging wife. I like to think that she is right…there is a lot to be said for having a partner and girlfriend wrapped up in one.

Anonymous
      Lady

Your wife wants a husband and a girlfriend?? Wow! You have found a real unicorn!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dezi  isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close  to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling.Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?