Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Sorry, I did joint a couple months ago and I been missing to introduce myself. I am 50 years old married for a second time to very adorable and beatiful lady.

I believe my story is kind of unique and with enough material and complexity to write a book. But, long story short and surprisingly enough. the desicion to crossdress  besides. I always wanted to do it since I was a child, it  was also the way I found to deal with my marriage. I did try everything from the book to fix the issues with my wife with no success. After several years into my marriage.  I came to the conclusion that I have to be in a way woman in my relationship. My wife was the alfamale in many aspects of our marriage even during sex. She just never was not able to talk about it or recognized. Initially. I  did start crossdressing just wearing panties occasionally and she was initially indiferent and then she start like it more and more. Now, I do wear femenine clothes almost daily. But, I  am more focus in getting  femenine body, spa procedures, exercising, and naturally suplements. being a woman is a lot of work!. But, the feeling  is totally amazing! It is like being reborn again and the relationship with my wife has improved tremendously specially in the bed. 

This is how Khandy show up to fill my life of femeninety, eximent and hapiness! 

Hi Khandy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well if you want to open up and get more into it we can give you support. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Khandy welcome to Cdh. Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?