• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello

Just joined up. As expected there’s not much of a scene here in Egypt for girls like me, but I’m not letting it stop me from evolving myself

Would love to make friends, share experiences and generally fit in the community ❤❤❤

Hi Sarah very nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories of lifes journeys down there femme path in life.. As for you girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then ha ha your turn girl just a story or two about the life and times of Sarah as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. All girls here love to chat so please say hello and pm (private message) any of us at anytime we are here for you to help and give help where ever we can ..So girl again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Sarah,

Welcome, it is really nice to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive and I hope you make many friends.

I love to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sarah,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Sarah!

Welcome to CDH!

I’ve only been here for a few months, but I can’t imagine ever leaving. The support, warmth and love makes up for whatever challenges are out there!

I’ve already shed many empathetic tears, but I’ve also had many tummy-cramping laughs too!

We’re all very special! I just wish the rest of the world is eager to see that too. I think they will in time with communities like ours.

Love, Barb 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Barb Wire. Reason: Formating issues!!
      Anonymous

HI Sara welcome to CDH all the girls here are so supportive and friendly
      Hugs
      Donna

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Sarah ,

And welcome at CDH !
      This is a wonderful place to be for all the Rainbow Girls in the world.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here , and hope you will let us now about your
      Feminine voyage through life from time to time on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Sarah and welcome to Heavenly address where you will find some friendly and supportive persons to communicate with.

Hi Sarah, I just joined up as well and I used to live in Egypt! So I know how you’re feeling culturally wise.. it’s not easy. Hugs – Kiki

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah..Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you .

Welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH. Having been to Egypt many many times, I love the beauty of  your fashion and makeup. CDH is brilliant for support and just having fun. Enjoy.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?