Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All, I am Melina from sunny North Wales, I am 50’s beginner CD and looking for friends to chat to.

I like to play tennis and football in an attempt to keep fit and hopefully shapely legs for heels.

I would love to talk about makeup tips so I don’t look like coco the clown, online shopping for clothes and shoes etc.

I like 80’s music soft rock and romantic, love a chat and a laugh.

Melina x x x

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Melina!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Melina,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Melina

Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret mature crossdresser who dresses en femme when I get the opportunity which is not very often.
      Underdress most days in panties or thong and skirt.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Helena,

Thank you for the email, I struggle to dress sometimes due to family commitments, but I am getting a private office so hopefully get more time then so I can be my own secretary.

I do try and wear underdress when I get the chance but really like my dresses and boobs and feeling really feminine.

Melina x x x

Croeso!
      Dwi’n dod o Garedydd. Crossdressodd i dros 40 blywddyn.
      Not many from Wales on here. Sadly, you are the other end of the country.
      Online shopping is OK, but I get 99% of my clothes from Charity shops. This seriously reduces the cost.
      Shoes. I have size 11 feet!!!!! I have just discovered that ASOS have quite a selection of shoes in larger sizes. Deichman in store are tidy for up to size 10. Not much variety, but it’s great to see larger sizes in the shops.
      Boots No.7 make up range is great quality and decent value, especially when it’s often 3 for 2.
      Roman are CD/trans friendly. As are Primark. I seriously miss Debenhams. They were brilliant!

Enjoy the forum. We’re a friendly bunch. Post a pic or two to the public photos section when you feel brave/confident enough.

Cerys

Hi Cerys,

Thank you for your lovely email, I am struggling to meet other CDs for chats etc, I have just started on this site in the hope to chat, thank you for all the advice, I have looked on ASOS for shoes and will be ordering a few pairs, I buy all my clothes from Shein, the quality and prices are fantastic.

I will have a look out for boots no7 and i need to practice the application on myself, I have been to a dressing service which is good and really helped me to look feminine.

Melina x x x

Hi Melina welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m a UK girl too I’m down in Shrewsbury not to far away from you, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Melina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Melina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Melina as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. So once again Melina nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Good to have you here, Melina. I gave my daughter a copy of Evangeline Walton’s version of The Mabinogion to learn about her heritage and ended up with a granddaughter named Rhiannon. That’s my SO’s side of the family. I’m of Irish descent myself.

Hi Wanda, Greetings from North Wales I would love to go out sometime dressed up instead of her being hidden in the bedroom all the time x

Hi Melina welcome to CDH from another UK girl! I live in tge South East, so quite a way from North Wales, though you do live in a beautiful part of the country.

I’m totally in the closet to friends and family including my wife, but did manage to go out dressed twice in 2 days a couple of weeks ago when my wife was away.

I know exactly what you mean about looking like Coco the Clown! My dreadful early attempts at make up looked like a blind 13 year old had applied it, though with a bit of practice I’m feeling a bit more confident about it now.

Happy to chat anytime.

Much love

Helen xx

Hi Helen,

Melina is sadly only ever in the bedroom, but needs to get out, she is hidden in the closet which is a shame.

Melina x

Hi Melina

I was the same for 53 years, off and on. Helen was like a vampire, never saw daylight!

But then about a month or so ago I plucked up the courage to join this site. It was a combination of things, the drive to dress more was getting stronger, I had opportunity as my wife was away and I had been speaking to someone on here who lived not far from me.

Before I knew it we had agreed to meet up. This would be my very first time ever, in my mid 60s, going out fully dressed and made up. I was s**t scared but very excited all at the same time. I drove in drab with undergarments to a local motorway service station, parked up and changed and did my make up in the back of the car, took way longer than I had expected.

We met somewhere fairly quiet but there were people around. No-one even bothered, no nudges or giggles or pointing and staring. We even went for coffee and a cake in the very busy cafe, and it was fine. If anything, a few women smiled at me in a friendly way!

The next day I went one step further, as I had found a social event for girls not far from me in someone’s house. So I went. Met with about a dozen other girls and had a fab evening. I even had to walk down a residential street fully dressed and made up. I can still hear the sound of my heels on the pavement!

So I think what I’m saying, in a very long winded way, is never say never. I’ve got the taste for going out now, and as soon as wifey goes on a trip I want to do it again!

And maybe one day you will too.

Much love

Helen xx

Wow yes, thank you, i’m at that stage were I need to find the time to go and get out and meet like minded girls,

Mel xxx

Lucy Bancroft
      Ambassador

Hi Melina and welcome.

This is a really friendly place, and you’ll find plenty of advice and the answer to just about any question you can think of.

Happy to chat anytime

Lucy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melina welcome and happy that your enjoying your time here with us . It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and certainly makeup tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Melina and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Melina!

Anonymous

Hello Melina … welcome to CDH from another (recently joined) UK member … I think you will enjoy this site and community … it should bring lots of fun to those days when you are blessed with ‘Welsh sunshine’ … I love going to Snowdonia when I can … lots of happy memories …
      Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne, Thank you, I always go up the Watkin Path to the waterfalls it is beautiful, maybe bump into you some time xx

Anonymous

Hello Melina … a meeting in Snowdonia … CD as well … that would be fun … I suggest we become friends first to find out what else we have in common … I am already planning a trip in September …
          Adrienne xx.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Melina! My Mom’s family was from South Wales, so we have that in common as well as our love of dressing up.

Amy

Wow two things in common that’s a great start to a friendship x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

hi looking for fiends in llandudno area. i love tennis to.

pip

Hi, that’s great, hope you are ok, be nice to chat some more. Maybe a game of Tennis sometime.

Melina

Hello Melina
      Welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire

Welcome to CDH Melina, I’m also from the UK, near the East Coast in Lincolnshire

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?