• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Carla.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, I have been dressing since I was little, I love the clothing, especially stuff that makes me feel sexy!  It would be really hard for me to pass but I still love to wear my dresses and skirts at home!  Say hi whenever you like, love to chat!

Anonymous

well hello there Kelly

Hi Kelly!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve come to an amazing place!  Great Girls and loads of support and information.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelly…Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Kelly welcome

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Kelly. Welcome to CDH. You’ll find lots of support and inspiration here. Jump into the articles and forums and you’ll find lots of girls that you can relate to. Don’t be shy about posting anything yourself and have fun!

Anonymous

Hi Kelly

Welcome to CDH. I’m sure you’ll love it here

Emily

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kelly, welcome to CDH. It’s an amazing site. I’ve been here for few weeks and have made friends with some fabulous gals. Think we all love a girlie chat here. I’m just learning the art myself and dream to pass.

Can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Trish

Welcome Kelly!

Carla
      Lady

Hi Kelly,

The more people I find that are like me the better. Like you, I love my girly time at home. One day it will go further.

Welcome x

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?