Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sara
      Lady

Hello everyone, I go by Sara here. I am new to this group.

So, I started cross dressing when I was younger. My first memories started as an interest. I would look at a girl in school, at the mall, on TV or somewhere else, and wish I could wear what she was wearing.

When I was younger, I had ample supply of items to try on as my older sister and I were about the same size, but had few opportunities. I remember trying on a few articles of clothing,  but when I was about 12 years old, I had my big victory. I tried on a green front hook bra, black pantyhose, and a white floral cotton dress. I was hooked.

Then my sister got married, and moved out, taking everything with her. That was the worst, plus I was so sad that I could not be like the girls in her wedding party, wearing the gown.

When I was in college, I met a girl online that helped me a bit.  I got together a small wardrobe of clothing, and even met another girl in person that was helping me. Then it did not feel right to her, and that all ended.

Had some tragedy in life, and suppressed everything for a long time, until it got to be too much. I saw a therapist, and realized I was only hurting myself by not exploring myself. Still working out what everything means, but now I have amassed my own personal wardrobe and get to explore my own side.

So, still trying to make sense of myself.

Anonymous

Welcome sweetheart.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sara and welcome to CDH!  So many  (too many) of us wait too long and put ourselves through unneeded anguish.  Happy to see you finally end that and join us here hon.   You really have arrived at a place that helps make sense of it all.  The ladies here have a wealth of knowledge and compassion that is both  eye opening and comforting.   Thank you for your introduction and sharing!  The journey here may have been bumpy but things will get smoother now that you’ve arrived.   Happy to meet you, please settle in and PM me if I can be of any help!!   Once again, welcome  Sara!

Stevie

Hi Sara, and welcome!!! Thanks for sharing your journey. As Stevie said, the journey will become smoother now that you’ve joined CDH It’s really great to meet you

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Sara!

Welcome to CDH! Thank you for your story! Its funny how we all have similar paths that weve walked to get here. Like Stevie said, the girls here are amazing, and you’ll find amazing support and advice. All served up with sisterly love and compassion. Have fun and enjoy.

XO – Robyn 😁❤

The birthdate that I have in my Profile is actually the date that I came out: October 10. However, my actually birthdate is under the sign of Sagittarius…

Emily
      Lady
      • Hello and welcome Sara! We are glad you have to chosen this community to be a part of. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. You are not alone! Have fun!
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sara…trying to figure and make sense in who we are  is certainly a taunting task but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sara! Welcome! From my experience, when I stopped trying to make sense of myself is when I began to grow and evolve to what feels natural and im comfortable with at that moment. I hope you can find what you’re comfortable with here at CDH with the support of like minded friends.

Did you ever get yourself another white, floral cotton dress?

Hi Sara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sara  Nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. You have found the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments.. Also ask many questions from clothing makeup and everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . As for making friends there are so many ladies from all over the world here to build lasting friendships with .. As when you joined us girls here and you stepped thru our doors i hope you read the sign just outside the doors that read please deposit your fears and worries here because you will not be needing them inside here . There is so much support and love  and caring for every sister here  so please enjoy your stay with us and again very nice to meet you and and hope to see you around for a chat sometime hugs..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Sara , from a fellow new member. Cheers , Rikki

The others have said it beautifully, so I wont, but welcome, Sara, we are all somewhere on that road to complee happiness, and this is the best place for your travels.
      Hugs, Regine

Hello Sara.

Thank you for opening up in your introduction and sharing, I know it feels great to find a friendly place to talk and find so many others that have had similar experiences.

Welcome to CDH, Rei

Hi Sara

Really great to meet you. Welcome to CDH. Love your profile and how open you are. A very hard journey as is for many here. I have met some great girls here and I know they will share with you their ups and downs and be of help. Always open to sharing what brought me to this spot.

jill

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, Sara! Like you, I too started quite young, and I’ve found the urge, or rather NEED to dress only gets stronger as I get older.

There are lots of wonderful girls here to talk with, and get to know better.

I hope you can find your path to happiness.

Amy

Hello Sara, and welcome to the family. Hugs and kisses…

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Sara
      Lady

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I truly appreciate it. I think now how great it is that we have the internet, and the ability to connect with so many people so quickly and have great communities.

[quote quote=409123]Did you ever get yourself another white, floral cotton dress?[/quote]
      Not exactly, but found several other nice floral dresses that I enjoy in it’s place.

Welcome Sara!

Welcome. I’m happy you could join us. You may not find all the answers here but you will find that a lot of girls have the same questions about themselves as you do. It’s a wonderful place for encouragement and inspiration. Glad you’re here. Have fun!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?