Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I look forward to communicating with everyone here! I have been cross dressing for quite a while but only in the last 2 years have I shared this with my wife. For the most part she accepts it, although she does think I am nuts.

I am still working on my personal feelings/identity regarding cross dressing. I dress because I find woman’s cloths so much more interesting than men’s. And I absolutely LOVE heels and lingerie!  I have gone out dressed in slacks and a nice top with the appropriate under garments and heels although I do try to keep it subtle. I am looking forward to cool weather so I can expand my out journeys!

I have a ton of thoughts and questions and look forward to receiving input from all of you!

Holly G
      Lady

Hi Teri, I’m Holly!

I’m with you…I’m a sucker for heels and lingerie!  And if you read my wall posts you’ll see my recent girls clothes vs. guys clothes comments! 🙂  I agree, there is just WAY more fun and colorful options for girls out there and I like to enjoy them too!

Drop a line anytime or post on my wall!

Holly

Anonymous

Welcome Teri! It’s always wonderful to meet a new member that is somewhat close by. 

Diana

Anonymous

Hello Holly! Nice to meet you! I can’t even begin to tell you how many items I have purchased on line and then returned for poor fit, especially bras. I am fairly masculine, broad shoulders and such, so womans cloths fit me top and bottom differently. I am a 42-44 2x type up top and my waist and down is  large type stuff. I do most of my shopping at consignment shops and the goodwill for clothes. Online sights mostly for lingerie, although I have had some fun lingerie shopping with my wife at the malls.

I can see now why woman not only take so much time when they shop but also why they love it so much. I truly am embracing shop til you drop!

Anonymous

Hello there everyone I am Jenna from Champaign IL I am 5’4 1/2

short dark hair brown eyes.

Anonymous

Hello Teri,

I was just in your neck of the woods, if Rehoboth Beach is considered the same neck of the woods. My dad grew up in a small town off 301 so the Eastern Shore is always in my heart.

Take care,

Crystal

Anonymous

Yes, Rehoboth is about an hour away. We plan on going there on Halloween. Guess how I will be dressed! That is where my first out evening occured. We were there for my birthday in Febuary and I went out wearing all feminine attire, although I was wearing slacks as opposed to a dress. But I was wearing heels! Black Mary Jane’s. Went to the Purple Parrot and watched their drag show! Great fun!!!!

Hello Teri from another Marylander. Welcome and we all have questions. Look forward to talking with you.

Anonymous

Teri,

Too bad I had the family with me!

I hope you have a blast. Your outfit sounds cute so far 😉

Anonymous

Thank you!

Hi teri im robbie nice to meet you. I am still in the closet but may come out soon. I agree with you womens clothes are a lot more fun to shop for and to put on.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?