Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, everyone.  I’m Kelli.  I’m 48, married, and have been dressing off and on since I was about 12.  My first time dressing was is my mother’s slip and skirt and a pair of fabulous 4″ velvet pumps.  I felt so amazing!  Over the years, as I’ve grown (and acquired an income!) my wardrobe and habits have changed.  Obviously being married for the past 20 years puts a damper on my dressing opportunities.  My wife does not know, so I’m limited to business trips and when my family is away.

I feel like I’ve cultivated a fairly mature and appropriate look for my age and size…I’m 6’3″, built like a tight end…so, I make a tall husky, and I think, attractive woman.  My biggest challenge is makeup.  I can usually hit it nearly perfect one out of ten times.  Other times it looks, and feels, ghoulish and 70’s drag queen-ish.  I want to look presentable, and feminine, not like a gorilla with a skirt and heels.

Anyway, I hope to find to kinship within the group, perhaps some guidance.  I’m looking forward to interacting here.  It’s my first time really opening up.  Thanks!

Welcome Kelli!  So glad you’ve joined us!

XX

Zoe

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

HI Kelli:  welcome  to a amazing  place. I too have just join and in just a short time I have met and chatted with some outstanding ladies . The tutoring and advice that I have received has help me fit right in here and have made me feel very comfortable. Before joining I surfed this site for several months before making the big Plunge and signing up. I probably have more friends here than I ever had before.  My dressing has increased by leaps and bounds, makeup yes that’s going to take time; just started. As we speak a work in progress. I did open to my wife around the same time I join here so it was very nerve racking on many fronts but this site really help  me understand what and who I am .  My wife has been supportive from day one and has  helped me in many ways. Hopefully in time you may experience this support. But for now you do have the support of so many here. Again welcome hope to see you on our journeys. 🌹

Hello Keli and welcome to this wonderful site, we all have been there, have the same trouble with cross dressing, some where wife knows and excepts it and some that don’t know and some that know and will not see you dressed up.         My wife found out years ago but will not see me dressed up, nor help me improve with make up.  She lets me know when kids are going to be out and tells me I can do what I like to do, even thou I have already started. I have been c.ding for oh 30 years, I have my own collection of clothing and make up, perfume, jewelry, nylons, panties , bras, and even pads.                           For you to dress up and not have wife find out, good luck,    When she does find out hope things are good where she will understand you and except it or just let you dress up when no one is home.    Well I will let you go,  have a great day and enjoy your fem side when you can.

Anonymous

Thank you all!  I thrilled to be here, and can’t wait to share more about my journey.

Hi Kelli, Welcome Glad you found the site and joined.

Kelli welcome – this is a great group of feminine friends. I’m with you on the makeup, biggest frustration I have but feel lost without it, trying some new and more subtle things tomorrow 😀

Hi Kelli, welcome to a wonderful place to find friends and support.  I’m always eager to chat with girls who are in the area so stop by and say hi anytime.

Hi Kelli and welcome to CDH Many good people here !
      Stacey S

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?