Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello my name is Stephanie aka Steve and I am slowly revealing my female side to my wife who is slowly accepting me

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Stephanie, and welcome!  Slow and steady wins the race, so pace yourself and enjoy everything CDH has to offer.  Happy to hear your wife is also supporting in her own slow and steady way.  Hope you can get settled in soon and share in some of the stories and fun!

Stevie

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Stephanie, welcome to CDH!!

Seren xx

Welcome Stephanie!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie..

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences.

And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. She at first didn’t like this, actually she was quite surprised , angered  and very confused as we’ve been married and long time but though time she started accepting me.  She did see there was no threat to our marriage and her being assured i was still her man even if wearing a dress. Guidelines were made and Stephanie finally found a place with us. Still working with our issues but slowly its getting much better. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Well, like Aesop said a few years before we were born, “slow and steady wins the race”. Slowly is still forwards which is much better than backwards any day, yes? A lot of us are somewhat in the closet so you’re in good company. CDH has the only closet in existence with stadium seating. I’m always only a quick PM away, as are we all.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Welcome, Stephanie!  Great to have you here.

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to CDH! Take your time, having your wife slowly come to accept you is great, you’ll find lots of great people here, but the ones in your life that already accept you are great friends indeed. Hope you can settle down and share your life, at least a little.

Hi, Stephanie! Good to have you here.

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here . Kudos to you girlfriend and to your supportive wife like we say here take baby steps with wife and lots  of communication theirs another key to these doors that you have entered . so many things to do here reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in and post a few comments and ask some questions about everything you were wondering about . Just in case if you need some more help theirs a special place for your wife here to join also just for her as a wife or a SO to be able to chat with other wifes about anything she might be wondering about and tell her we and you cant go there its private to them only but if she wanted to ask some of us some questions she can jump into our forums and ask questions there . So again nice meeting you and hope you have great baby steps with your wife .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv, Slowly is much better than never at all! Half the battle of being accepted is to reveal what about you that you want to be accepted! Here at CDH you have already won the battle! We accept you as you are completely! For your wife full acceptance might take just a little bit longer! Remember this is a big thing for her to adjust to especially if she never had a clue before! Your sisters here at CDH will be here to support you for we know how difficult telling a significant other can be. In the meantime, get to know some of us and make some friends! Staying active on the site reminds you that there are many more like you in the world and that can be a very comforting thing. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?