Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Laurel
      Lady

I love dressing, love lingerie, heels and all types of hosiery. Exploring my bi side, it’s very strong when dressed. I knew I was different when I first slipped into a bra, panties and into a sexy, slippery pair of pantyhose. It was thrilling and still is.

Hi Laurel welcome to the site.

Hi Laurel,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Me too Laurel.

There is a thrill to dressing because I become the person I want to be.

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Hi Laurel, i’m a new member as well having joined within the last week. I think you’ll like it here.

xxx

Laurel
      Lady

Dressing makes me feel whole and complete, safe and happy, always has and I hope always will.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laurel  Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing and so thrilling.  To finally be what I’ve always dreamed of for many years. I never dressed much in my younger days I was always fascinated by it. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. Being female it’s a true blessing. Looking forward in chatting with you  through our jouneys ahead.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Laurel nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. Theirs lots to see and do here like reading forums and posts so get settled in and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about clothing to makeup and everything you need to have answers to so sit back kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . there are so many girls here to chat with and to make friends with from all over the world . so again nice to meet you  and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Laurel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Laurel, and welcome! Great girls here. You’ll make a lot of friends!

Welcome Laurel!

Hi Laurel, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. They are important but so are a lot of things like answering the private messages your CDH friends send you and completing “honey do” lists of things a significant other (which many of us have) expects me to complete!  I have seen your femme name welcoming other new members and commenting on some posts on the site, so it appears that you want to be an active member! Wonderful! That is the best way to get the most out of your membership! It is also the best way to interact with other members and get to know them! Pretty soon you will start getting some CDH friends and start communicating with them.  You might get so comfortable with being a member that you will start working on your profile page! Hope you do because it will help us to know you better. You don’t have to answer all the questions on it – just the ones you are comfortable with. I hope you enjoy CDH as I do! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response.  – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?