Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Closeted dresser for many years.  Single now and trying to live the lifestyle I’ve dreamed of.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Karen. Good to have you here on CDH. Explore the site we are all here to help each other.

Sandy

Anonymous

Thank you.  Its something I’ve needed to do for a long time.

Hi Karen nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. You came to the right place so explore and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please comment and ask questions about clothing to makeup and everything else you allways wanted to know about. We all are very supportive and careing girls so get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Also meet with so many girls here from all over the world make some friend and long lasting friendships  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time.

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Karen!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Karen!  You have picked the perfect place to start living your dream.  No longer a dream, but a reality now.  Hope to chat with you soon,

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Karen . you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Karen! So happy to meet you. Have fun meeting the girls and seeing what’s here.

Hi Karen,

Nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Karen,

Welcome to CDH! And welcome to becoming your true self!

Kay

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi to you …. am new so thankyou. Am still married but hiding / closet as best as possible but one day will get caught out. And my wife does not tolerate plus not like gay … she respects them but no way if I showed feminine side… so life is difficult. I have felt this for years but attempted to deny … but in reality it is my true self and personality … so planning and preparing one day if not caught but reveal myself a sadly ending my marriage as unfair to her. Denying it is too weak as desire and urge to live my alter ego Christina is ultimately what I want ….  anyone have a view on this as I am new to this site ?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?