Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Greetings ladies, I’m Kate.  I’m looking forward to chatting and getting to know you!  My profile gives you my information but feel free to reach out to chat more.  Very happy to be here.

Xoxo, Kate Dawn

Anonymous

Hello Kate and welcome. I am sure you will love it here 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kate  wonderful meeting and welcome.  Thankyou for sharing your profile with us,  it’s most appreciated and you’ll find many wonderful gals here to say hello. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie!

Anonymous

Greeting Kate! Glad to have you join the group!

🌸🧚🏼

Welcome Kate,

Thank you for the profile info it helps us identify better with our sisters. I too enjoy the balance and benefits of both sides, as does my gf. Enjoy your time with us.

Olivia

Anonymous

Hi Kate, welcome to CDH, I know you will feel at home here and make many friends from across the globe. Dive in and enjoy the experience.

Hugs

Diana.

Hi Kate,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kate,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Welcome, Kate.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kate nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here.. As these wonderful ladies here have said allready i cant add much to them but maybe a little he he .. You are a new sister and family member here so get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself.. Reading the forums and posts of stories of the lives of many girls here .. And when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments then tell us a story or two about the life and times of Kate as this is how we get to know you better .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. You are welcomed with open arms here so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kate!!

Welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Welcome Kate!

Nice to hear from you.

Welcome to CHD. I am new here as well. Glad that your SO supports you, it is important and freeing once someone knows.
      E.V.

Hi there Kate, we are so glad you found CDH. I t is great that your SO is supportive, many CDs struggle with that problem. You are truly blessed and we are happy to help in any way we can.

Lexi

Anonymous

Hi Laura, doing great, hope the same for you!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?