Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I am Tatiana, I’m 32 and new to this world. I’ve always been curious and would sneak around but here recently I have decided to take the leap. I am very happily married to the most gorgeous woman I know who is trying her absolute best to be as supportive as she can be. Saying that, I love to chat and get new ideas and I LOVE shopping. If you want to know anything about me please ask I am sure I will also have tons of questions as like I said I am new to all of this. Until then live to the fullest and can’t wait to chat MUAH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tatiana… Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting. This is certainly the place you’ll find answers to many of your questions. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tatiana, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Always glad to welcome new members. It appears that you have told your wife about your crossdressing and she is trying to be supportive. Keep her in the loop about any new changes in your crossdressing journey that you are considering and make sure she knows how much you appreciate her understanding and support. I look at crossdressing from a psychological perspective so if run into any problems you might need some advice on don’t hesitate to contact me through this site. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Give your wife a big hug for me for being so considerate of your needs. By the way this site has a group of significant others of crossdressing people. She might want to become a member in her own right and join the group so she could get any questions she might have answered and be supported by people who are in the same domestic situation. As always I am available to answer any questions you or her might have, but there is nothing like being part of a group made up of people in similar circumstances. – Blessings from Teralynn

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tatiana! This is the best site around to find support and acceptance. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. We were all new at one time, so don’t be embarrassed to ask anything. Someone will have an answer. Have fun!

Hey Tatiana!

Welcome to CDH!!  Good for you in taking that leap…you picked the perfect landing spot!  Great girls here along with tons of support and info.  There’s even forums specifically for your wife to help get a better understanding if she wishes.

MUAH! Back at cha!  💋🤗

Robyn

And another TEXAS girl!  Go Texas!

Hi Tatiana and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Your early 30s is a great time to start crossdressing. You know yourself pretty well by now so you’ll have a better idea of what you do and don’t want. That will help tremendously. I love that you say your wife is trying to be as supportive as she can be. That tells me you recognize she has her limits and they can change. That’s a very healthy attitude for both of you to have.

Again welcome to the site. If you ever want to vent, need a shoulder to cry on, or just want to talk about anything and nothing, feel free to PM me.

Hi Tatiana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tatiana and welcome to CDH!  Congratulations on taking that no nonsense leap.  No need to test the waters with your toe, it’s always warm and inviting here.  Please take the time to look at all there is to offer – so much support and information; and the friendliest ladies anywhere!!  Oh, and a lot of shopaholics to keep company with, you are certainly not alone with that wonderful addiction!  Lol.

Hope you get comfy and settled in Tatiana.  Looking forward to chatting with you!!

Stevie

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tatiana.

There is So much information, friends and inspiration here at CDH it’ll send your head spinning.
      I’m happy you’ve made this little piece of heaven your home.

Welcome Tatiana!

Anonymous

Welcome Tatiana

Hi Tatiana, love your name

Welcome to CDH this awesome safe place

Hugs Paula

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?