Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What a great group, so happy to be a new member as of last night.  I’ve been crossdressing, on and off, for as long as I can remember.  I’ve had peaks and valley, but always enjoy so much pleasure and joy from  indulging in my “forbidden” hobby.  Sadly, the wife is a prude and would never approve, even though I think she knows, but I could never expect to have an open discussion with her about it, so for now, “silence is bliss” and I work so extra hard to keep it all private, just between me and the dog…”a crossdresser’s BEST friend”…!!!  My happiest days were prior to the Covid pandemic, when I worked from home and she would be off to the office, and kids were away at school, and I had the entire mid-day to be “whomever I wanted to be/Queen for the Day”.  Those days are forever gone, as she decide to retire towards the end of last year and now, I’m “back in the closet” and can only play dress-up when, like yesterday, she took off to care for her aging mother and spent the night there.  Honestly, it’s not enough time, but I’m happy with whatever free time and opportunity I can get, to enjoy what gives me the MOST pleasure of all, at this time in my life.  Although time has NOT been good to this “old gurl”, back in my “prime”, I had wigs, heels, and would dress and get made up in my finest outfits, tastefully coordinated from head to toe, with both, the courage and the desire to venture out in public and go for drives out to the local mall and do “window shopping”….enjoying my reflections off those windows and thinking…”not bad…NOT bad at all”…!!!  But these are only the fondest of memories now, just that, precious, but only memories.  I look forward to becoming a more active member here, to learn and share more memories with you all…I’m pretty sure it will be very exciting, fun and rewarding.  Take care, ALL….wishing you a very happy weekend, too…!!!

Hi “Tiny T”, and welcome. I understand and sympathize with your dilemma. I know many girls here who would love to be more open in pursuing their ‘passion’ but are restrained from doing so by family situations. While my wife is very aware, and not disapproving of my activities, I still try to be discrete and keep my time as Paulette in front of her to a minimum. Besides, I find I have a better time in “Paulette Mode” when I am away from home. Las Vegas is my favorite place to play “dress up”. I belong to a little group that is planning on making regular trips there over the next few months. We formed an organization called Confident U in which “Big Sisters” accompany “newbies” on their first time “out and about”. We start with professional makeovers, then just go out and have fun. Hopefully one of these days you will have an opportunity to do something similar. Hugs, Paulette

Paulette, thank you for your warm welcoming…I am GREEN, with envy, for the freedom that you have to “be you”….I hope you can enjoy each and every minutes of this time and know, I’m always there with you “in spirit”….take care, have a wonderful weekend….!!!

Hi Tiny Tinkerbell, just love your name! Welcome to CDH, its very nice to meet you.

I’m very much in the same boat as you, having to dress in secret and only when its safe to do so as wifey is out or away.

Happy to chat and swap closet stories any time!

Much love

Helen xx

Thank you, Helen….why does it have to be so complicated….right…???  all we want to do, is ‘just be US and enjoy a little fun”….such is life…thank you for reaching out with your support…I look forward to haveing you there for me, if and when needed, and let’s make that likewise….take care and have a wonderful weekend…!!!

Welcome Tiny Tinkerbell from another 70+ CDer. This group has actually re-energized my love of wearing feminine things. Hope you experience positive things as part of the group. Hugs, Feliz

we’re like “fine wines’, all the “oldies but goodies”….thank you for your warm and kind welcoming words, Feliz….”cheers and have a wonderful weekend”…!!!

Hi Tiny T welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet too, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank you so much for your warm and kind welcoming, Rozalyn…have a wonderful weekend and looking forward to getting more involved and active as I figure out finding my way around….take care…!!!

Hi Tiny Tinkerbell,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

I can’t tell you enought how I feel your plight with dressing. So similar here. Since my wife left me, I’ve just been so guilt free and happy to be Jenny. I always felt like I was cheating on her, as she suspected but didn’t know. I knew if I told her, so would have freaked out. I know this to be true due to statements she made in the past. It’s a tough row we hoe.

I’ve known” forever”, it can’t just ONLY be me, to be stuck in this particular situation.  If there were truly a “CD Heaven”, it would be where we could have “the best of so many worlds”, living in harmony with tolerance and acceptance for everyone that is NOT LIKE YOU.  Unfortunately, it is, what it IS, and we do whatever  we can to survive and maintain our sanity.  So wonderful to meet “like minds” as yourself, here, Jenny…looking forward to meeting MORE…thanks for your reply….have an awesome weekend…!!!

You as well. Feel free to PM me anytime. I like to chat. I’ve stories to tell!! And, I’d like to hear yours.

Jen

Hi Tiny T nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies telling there stories about there journeys heading down there femme road in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Tiny T as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks for your warm welcome and “hot tips”, Stephanie….I plan to DO IT ALL as I become more familiar and comfortable with the rules and guidelines….finding out very quickly, about the “censorship” of pics and words…never mean to offend….definitely want to fit in….I will do better, promise….!!!

Lizzie
      Lady

Tiny
      Enjoyed your intro. Very relatable. Very similar.
      Enjoy what you can.

Lizzie

Thanks, Lizzie…..there is NO reason I can think of, to deprive us of this pleasure….”carry ON”…!!!

Hi Tiny Tinkerbell and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiny welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Welcome Tiny Tinkerbell,

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thanks,Terri Anne….everyone here has been so warm and welcoming…one of the comments I made to another “newbie” like me, was that everyone “treats you like family…..NO, correction….BETTER than family”….and it’s true….so accepting and non-judgmental….isn’t that all we ask for…??? I’ve enjoyed every minute of membership and know it’s only going to get better…!!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?