Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Love Bug
      Duchess

Hello Ladies,

I was hooked on the name “Love” immediately after hearing it on the Netflix show “You”. I’m 45 and love the beach and being outside. Hope to walk my favorite place, the beach, FREE on day in a little bikini happy with a smile. Well..at least in my fantasy.

I’m extremely nervous as I type this. The only person that knows besides you ladies now, is the love of my life. I’ve known I was different since I was a kid and have struggled my whole life. I’ve been angry at the world and myself for to long. Contemplated taking my life multiple times but had the strength to know that will not fix anything and only make it worse for my loved ones. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THESE THOUGHTS!

Started dating this amazing woman after my divorce and turned out to be the love of my life. We have been together for about four years and are still just in love. I worked up the courage to tell her about a year ago since I want to spend my life with her and can’t hide from it anymore. She was shocked but actually supports me and still supports me after a year.

Today, my girlfriend brought me to Victoria Secrets for my first time buying for me this time and let me pick a few items. Told her it was a fantasy that she turned into reality. I’m so lucky to have found her in this life.

After feeling the freedom of slipping into a thong, pair woman’s skinny jeans, a sexy bra, and a little top; I knew right than 100%, I’m trapped in the wrong body. My lady allows me to be as free as I want but keep it respectful for her.! She says I look SEXY and I LOV IT!! Never liked being called handsome.

I feel like I have no soul and just wondering this earth. Trapped in purgatory it feels like!

My problem and looking for help.

How do I control my inner girl that just wants to shine?

How do I look myself in the face when I don’t like myself.

What the heck do I say to my kids if they ever found out?

I’ve looked down at the ground most of my life out of shame and looking for ways to make the last half of my life HAPPY!

Have a great night ladies,

Love

The only problem that I can see that you have is that you believe you have a problem. You are doing nothing wrong. It is confusing because other people are telling you confusing things that are not true.

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should not be allowed to be as feminine as they want to be and the desire to be feminine is a natural and common one.

I think you will be just fine.

Araminta.

Love Bug
        Duchess

Very true, I just need to breath and be Love. J

Thank you and have a great weekend

🌸🌺Love🌺🌸

Hi Love Bug,

Welcome to CDH.   Congratulations on finding your soul mate and enjoying a visit to Victoria Secret.

Alice

Your second biggest victory is having a supportive partner. Yoir biggest victory – will be – when you recognize that the aspiration to femininity is a good and healthy part of you, and it’s not for anyone else to say otherwise. CDH is a great place for support – stick around!
      Big Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Hi Love welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I think lots of us girls have all felt the same as you about the way we are, the shame the guilt and we all thought we were the only one’s who liked wearing women’s clothes but there’s no shame in being who we are, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Love Bug
        Duchess

Thank you so much for the kind words. I look forward to coming out of my shell and living life🌺🌸😎🌸🌺

Anonymous

Take pride in yourself and bring out that girl 👧 in you and live. Always remember the most important thing enjoy yourself and live life to the fullest. Everyone I know knows Christina anyone that doesn’t I haven’t met yet so that means I need to get out even more. Glad to have you here welcome to the site

Love Bug
        Duchess

Christina,

I agree 💯. I’m finding that inner pride each day as I adventure out in some of my new outfits. Just need to relax and live.

Thank you and have a great weekend

🌸🌺Love🌺🌸

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Love…welcome..

Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing. To finally be what I’ve always dreamed of for many years. I never dressed much in my younger days I was always fascinated by it. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. Being female it’s a true blessing. Looking forward in chatting with you  through our jouneys ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Love Bug
        Duchess

Stephanie,

Thank you so much!! You just said exactly how I felt the day I slipped into my first outfit. I felt like my inner woman was born and felt so alive and I could take on the world for the first time in my life.

Thank you and you put a smile on my face🤗

Take care

🌸🌺Love🌺🌸

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Your quite welcome,  our world has come together like many have found..🌷

Hello Love welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared part of who you are in your background and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you finally have a wonderful woman in your life what a treasure you have in her I am glad made the step to be here. Welcome!

Take the time and be open and honest in your conversations with your loved one to fund out who you really are and what you ultimately may want. We all have to find our own balance in this as we are all similar yet individually have different desires and paths.

Hugs April

Love Bug
        Duchess

April,

Thank you for the kind and guiding words. I’ve felt so much better about myself after reading all the beautiful messages 🥰

My girl was the one that recommended me to find a family that can help guide me through this new journey.

What I thought was going to be terrifying, actually turned out to be a huge weight off my shoulders. I slept so good for the first time in months after reading everyone’s comments here and finally introducing the real Love to the world.

Thank you so much and look forward to chatting with as many of you as possible.

🌸🌺Love🌺🌸

Nika
      Lady

Hi Love,

I am going through something similar having just told my wife but I did it before I started.
      She is growing on this journey with me and helping me along the way.
      I am sharing this because of something my therapist told me, and I quote:

“When you interact now, remember that wisdom trumps your desires/ thoughts/ emotions. If I can explain it as follows: My desire is to practice on my new heels every day for an hour. Wisdom says: You have had this knowledge since 8, your wife has not. How can we (my, myself, I) compromise? And then internally you compromise with yourself. Wisdom makes space for all. ”

I hope this helps you.

Nika
      💖

Hello Love
      I’m sure that someone has likely already told you, don’t be afraid to tell your children. Children today are a million miles ahead of where we were growing up. Gender is no longer an issue with them, they have heard all about it, and generally accept it. I bet you they will accept you and be a great help to you, unless your x-wife sours them.
      Hugs Rach

You and I are doing better than a lot people here! The ones we love the most, know about our situations and are supportive about it! So consider your self blessed as I do very much! That being said. I as well as the people here on Crossdresser Heaven can only give you advice on you problems. Some might be right, some (including mine) could be wrong.
      The only I can say with confidence is that If you haven’t spoke with the pro’s about who you are and your problems is you should! It sounds like you might need to talk to a therapist for starters and take it from there. It never hurts to talk to them as they are certified in these problems. I did and found out that I didn’t know who I really was completely. You are right to worried about your problems and they can help guide you as to go about that. It is a big step to come out and tell your family and friends who you really are. It was for me and all I can say is that it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and things are better for me and my family. I have my therapist to thank for that!!! With her help, I now am not concerned about what others think and feel more free to be who I am.

Welcome to Crossdresser Heaven!!! I hope you enjoy it here and you feel more comfortable hearing from others and I. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask me anything or just shoot the breeze.
      Brenda

Hi Love Bug nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Love Bug as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many wonderful ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know the Love Bug better he he thanks.. Once again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. You have a bonus feather in your cap as having a supportive wife at home to help you perfect your girly image congrats girlfriend as many ladies here myself included in this group and if intrested there is a group here (For Wifes and Significant others) just for them to have privacy to chat with other wifes or girlfriends as we are not allowed there just for them .. Just some food for thought girlfriend ..Good luck and look around and say hello anytime ..

Stephanie Bass

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Love,

I think that you have one of the best things to help you on your journey. A supportive SO is quite a beautiful thing!
      Now you have many more sympathetic,and supportive ears here at CDH!

Welcome!

💕Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Love Bug,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?