Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello cuties! I am Annabelle and I live in SATX in the US. I am 24 years old and I have been interested in crossdressing for a while. However, I’ve never bought anything or dressed yet. Mainly because I don’t think I look super great as a guy and I’m shy and nervous to dress like a girl. I’m mainly looking for help and support with dressing. It would be super wonderful if I could meet a fellow CD in person to talk and hang out with and hopefully help with dressing and such. I’m hoping to talk with some people soon! Thank you all for reading and I hope everyone has a truly lovely day!!

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Annabelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Annabelle  welcome,  never feel afraid or nervous and certainly shy about who you feel.  Many here are in the same way and have in time learned that there’s nothing to be worry about. The girls here are wonderful in making one feel most comfortable and welcome. The support is always felt and help to better understand and deal with this amazing time. Chat with and with some make beautiful friendships . Your not alone and here express yourself with pride and confinance to explore further in this wonderful world. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Look into this link and soon you’ll find ladies here close to where you are.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/meet-crossdressers-in

Happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon.  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Anna,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Anna

Welcome to this lovely community!
      You will find a lot of like minded girls here for advice and support.

I hope you make lots of friends!

💕Lara

Hi Annabelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Annabelle.Love your pretty name.You will find lots of help from the girls on this site.You will have the confidence to dress as a girl in no time.I am sure you will look like a stunning young lady.You will truly love the experience.Hope you make lots of friends.And good luck on your crossdressing journey.

Roberta

Welcome Annabelle. I put off cross dressing for much of my adult life, because I didn’t think I looked good as a man or a woman. I discovered to dress up for myself and I feel beautiful for me. Now I’m in a loving relationship and I go out en femme now and then.

Just enjoy dressing up and own it. Most people out in public are too busy with their own lives to notice your imperfect makeup or lopsided wig.

Xoxo,

Dani

Hi Annabelle nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much going on here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the girly life and times od Annabelle as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So girlfriend again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Annabelle,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  It sounds if you are in the start of an exciting journey and the girls here can be a great help, I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am always happy to keep in touch and help if I can, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Anna, enjoy the site and the forums.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Anna, welcome to our house. You’re in the right place and with the right girls. You will find all the help and advice you need from any of the girls, just ask and don’t be shy. We’ve all started the same way as you and you will find it to be a most exciting, satisfying experience you can imagine. You will soon see the power of make up as you watch yourself change from a guy into a beautiful girl. I’d love to chat anytime with you.

Love,

Trish 💖

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?