- May 15, 2022 at 7:45 am #645398Bette RiderParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Hello girls! New ish to dressing… went out once and had a very supportive and good time…
Figuring out how to pose for the camera and will be trying my hand at applying makeup soon…
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
- May 17, 2022 at 9:27 am #645858
- May 16, 2022 at 9:24 am #645639Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 391Has thanked: 1271 timesBeen thanked: 1377 times
Hi Bette, and welcome! I think you will find doing makeup can be fun if you approach it as an ‘adventure’. When I resumed CD’ing about five years ago I knew nothing about makeup. (Earlier crossdressing was pretty much lipstick and some eyeliner). I started watching YouTube tutorials, but more importantly I started ‘experimenting’. I am still in the ‘experimentation’ mode, but I have progressed to where I am asked to do makeup for CIS women for events, such as weddings. I also have begun doing stage and special effects makeup and love it! I hope you find the same thrill out of transforming yourself into someone who is very feminine! Hugs, Paulette
- May 16, 2022 at 3:13 pm #645710Bette RiderDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
- May 15, 2022 at 9:56 pm #645539Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 482Has thanked: 1544 timesBeen thanked: 1837 times
Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends.
I have been going out dressed for some time now but it did take a while for me to find a look and also learn some of the tips and ideas that can help you in being a woman. I hope you achieve your goal, I am happy to share ideas, please feel free to message me anytime.
- May 16, 2022 at 5:47 am #645594
- May 15, 2022 at 4:55 pm #645490Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 532 times
Well hello there are so many things to try like makeup best way to get advice is from a shop that does makeup you call them and find out if they are cross dresser friendly. And the girls in the chatt room can help just go into the chatt room and get to know everyone and welcome to the site glad to have you
- May 15, 2022 at 5:43 pm #645497
- May 15, 2022 at 4:46 pm #645481
- May 15, 2022 at 4:16 pm #645476Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3569Has thanked: 51559 timesBeen thanked: 12709 times
Hi Bette nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much going on here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Bette as she journeys down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- May 15, 2022 at 3:56 pm #645466Barbie SatinLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 192Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 627 times
Posing I can help with. Set up mirrors so you can see what your poses look like. You can do things like just making a minor adjustment to the tilt of your head that will make a huge difference.
For make up I would suggest a visit to a good pro make up artist to see what he or she does with you. Make up requires practice just like anything else.
- May 15, 2022 at 5:40 pm #645496DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
- May 15, 2022 at 6:07 pm #645501Barbie SatinLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 192Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 627 times
Some of the happiest times of my life were when I was building sets and doing pin up style photos. When it comes to daily make up less is more. In pin up work heavier make up, bigger hair and more jewels will always work.
- May 15, 2022 at 6:15 pm #645502DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Thanks again Barbie! I’m trying a few different things while looking for a “look”
My pictures and wardrobe choices started a bit rough… I had no idea what I was doing and no direction at all other than a desire to dress as a girl…
I love the variety of fabrics and clothing styles … and the shoes… omg… the shoes…
I have a pair of heels and a pair of otk boots… love em both… now to incorporate them into a look…
- May 15, 2022 at 6:32 pm #645506Barbie SatinLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 192Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 627 times
It took me a few years of playing with make up and wigs before I thought I had found a look that worked for me. I stuck with it for a few years until a genius make up artist who also was a hair dresser gave me a massive rebuild.
It was way more than a make over. He showed me a me I had never imagined possible. Make up in the right hands is magic!
- May 15, 2022 at 6:52 pm #645512DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Yes Barbie! Your words are ringing true to me… this is going to take quite a bit of experimentation and time… I’m enjoying this… and the fun is in the getting there… I have a few very support gf’s… they have me try on this and that… pose this way and that… we’re all having a good time…. thank you so much for your advice!
- May 15, 2022 at 3:34 pm #645460
- May 15, 2022 at 3:18 pm #645458
- May 15, 2022 at 8:30 am #645415Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6195Has thanked: 11925 timesBeen thanked: 12650 times
Bette happy to welcome you here. Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site. So nice having another Canadian gurl here with us.
- May 15, 2022 at 8:32 am #645416
- May 15, 2022 at 8:05 am #645411Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1218Has thanked: 1839 timesBeen thanked: 2694 times
Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
=========== Link to our public Chat room ==============
- May 15, 2022 at 7:58 am #645408AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 15, 2022 at 8:02 am #645409
- May 15, 2022 at 7:53 am #645402Chrissy SimpsonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: January 14, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 287Has thanked: 1670 timesBeen thanked: 870 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.