Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I am Brenna, a genderfluid person. I am 22 and love getting to know people. I very much enjoy makeup, and just being girly in general. Look forward to meeting everyone 😚

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Brenna! Welcome to CDH! I’m sure you’ll love it here just as much as I do. We have a great bunch of girls here who are always willing to help with any questions you may have. Enjoy exploring the site, and if you’re looking for a great place to meet new friends from around the world, try the chat room sometime.

Hugs,
      Maria Darlov

Howdy Brenna!  Welcome to CDH! I am certain you will find our site friendly and informative. You will only messaging with us girls and find loads of make-up tips and info.  My door is always open,….come on in…..and set a spell! Look forward to chatting.

Lady Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Brenna   happy you join our sisterhood. You’ll find this to be an amazing site and the ladies here will help answer all of your questions with warming  responses and understanding. Much to learn and  friends to be made along the way. I just recently came to the term gender fluid and to me makes so much sense at least to Me  . I love my manhood but doing my guy things but now I feel the need to escape even for a moment and become that whole different person  the softer, more compassionate. A female persana .I love the more gentle me and my wife does love her new husband. You have much ahead of you, embrace all the feelings that this gives you and enjoy your journey. Chat anytime. 🌹

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?