Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This was mashed out quick on a phone so please excuse errors.

Hello gals! I joined earlier this year but have been busy with life. I have been a cross dresser at least since 12 years old. I won’t go into it much, however, I was the oldest of 4 in a single Mom fam. She did her best. She passed just this year.  I’m so grateful we reconciled but I now feel robbed of the love I was looking forward to for the next 15-20 years.

I think there are two theories of my cd. Being the oldest I had to play the father role all the time with my younger siblings. It may have started as an escape from always being in control or the “responsible one.” (I am NOT a feminist cd… I am definitely the Feminine empath). Also, I have always felt a very 50/50 split masculine/feminine in my personality and sexuality. I def prefer woman as a man. I’d say on the Kinsey scale I’d be 90% attracted to women… I am very secure in my sexuality. However as Isabella, I want to be with girls, other cds, but in the last few years I’ve fantasized a lot of giving and getting it from a man. But only when I think as Isabella. No desire at all for a man when I am IRL. NOTE, I have never been with a man. I also have NEVER, in 34 years, been out as Isabella. My wife does not approve, which is fine. This is mine, for me, and I don’t want to share it inside my real life lol. As I get older, I’m 46 now, I desire to interact with gurlfriends. I’m not in the shape I once was and some things don’t fit quite right, but I’m trying! My baby face has paid off and I look younger than my years tho! I love to dress as a sexy goth gurl in a velvet or satin dress with a tight-laced steel boned black pvc corset and 6” heels, too much red lipstick and opaque black tights. Other days it’s a frilly pink camisole with pink thigh highs and pink 6” Pleaser Mary-janes. I have an office in a very hidden location that allows me to have my whole closet of goodies laid out in a way I never could before. Wife never visits and never wants to. So hot! Sometimes I dress up as my own secretary (😁) and even answer the phone that way haha.  All true. What a crazy lonely life Isabella lives. I won’t go too down that road here. I’m sure there’s a forum for the fun stuff!

I’d love to be with another cute cd… I’ve never shared anywhere near this much with anyone as I am here. Another fav thing to do is take a roll, dress up and just LOVE MYSELF. I think it would be fun to share that experience.

I look forward to getting to know some of you, learning about your lives as your “other selves.” I‘d like to hear what you like to wear and and why… How do you meet up? (after COVID of course). I am SUPER paranoid of being outed, this why I never share much or go out. I would like to hear fantasies, or even just everyday things you do while a gurl.

It’s not all about fetish for me but I will admit that I am happy as a man in life and this is more sexual for me than for others. I hope you don’t mind that. I respect others who want to live more and more this way as your daily life. There’s room for all kinds here, right? 

Love you all And look forward to hearing from you! Don’t worry. You can’t shock me. I seen it all in my world travels!

isabella lovejoy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Isabella

Thank you for your intro,  enjoyed reading it.

life at times just isn’t fair and to lose what’s  is important to one self makes a journey difficult to handle and yours certainly is much different from most in their up bringings. Strange paths wandering in many directions. Your looking for many answers from what I’ve read in our forums read up on others and their comments, opinions and their experiences through this. You’ve talked much about yourself and other’s too have their stories.

Dreams or fantasies well they are a wonderful thing but especially when they may become reality.  But It could change our courses in life,  put us in a better place or could cause confusion as we continue through life. But as love for our femininity becomes increasingly awared in our minds  its still trapped  in a males body. These feelings are definitely coming deep down in the soul. With everyday being ourselves and living our life as it has been assigned to us we’re deep in feelings there is certainly more to who we are.

How our paths go is anyone’s guess as for me I try taking those jouneys that make wonderful memories.  Welcome Isabella very nice meeting you..

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie, that was very thoughtful. We all have our unique journey and needs in life ❤️

I.

Hi Isabella,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you so much! ❤️

Welcome Isabella!

Hi Isabella!

Different strokes for different folks.  I’m glad CDH has the diversity it does.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Isabella, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! That was quite an informative introduction post. Thanks for sharing your story with us. CDH is not a dating site so the racier experiences one might like to share are best communicated in private messages to CDH friends who are accepting of such information. Otherwise we are not a prudish or narrow minded bunch. We know that a lot of crossdressing people do it because it makes them feel attractive and sexy, and which of us does not feel great when someone compliments us on our looks when we are dressed en femme! But primarily the site appears to be to support crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. So you are more likely to find people on here that could become a really friend rather than someone you could hook up with on Friday night. Just something for you to keep in mind. There is still a lot to do on this site and a lot of wonderful people to interact with so I do hope you stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. I think you will like being a member here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi everyone… just to resolve some concerns Voiced by others,  I am only looking for friendship here. I may be racy and open In my thoughts and writings but I  was always under no illusions that this is not a dating site. Tschüssili!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?