Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

This is Deepali (of course my given name) and I am 24. Currently I am living in Austria and will move to Copenhagen in August 2021. I am doing crossdressing for last 14 years secretly. I belong to Asian subcontinent as origin. Looking forward to meeting with new friends here.

Hi Deepali,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Deepali!!🌼

you will enjoy meeting so many new friends!

🧚🏼🦋🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

Hi Deepali welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x

Good luck with your move i hope everything goes okay for you x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Deepali, welcome to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to find friends honey, the gals angels here are amazing. Feel free to put your heels up on CDH.

Love Trish

Hello Deepali and yes you came to the right place on the web to meet others like our self’s. us girls are very understanding and friendly..   feel free to read my profile will tell my side of my journey or hobby. wife knows but will not help or see me even tho she has seen me dressed up . but will not let e sit in same room and talk like 2 woman and enjoy a T.V. show

Yes I will go through it for sure. Thanks for your words.

Hugs!

Hi Deepali nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here.. So much to see and do here from reading forms and posts about the lives of many ladies here traveling down there road to a wonderful girly journey. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments the give us a story or two about the life of Deepali as this is how we get to know you better the same as your profile page please do us a favor and go back and fill in some more as this is also how we get to know you better.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. We all here are supportive and accepting of all who come thru our doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you dear for your kind words and suggestions. It’s my pleasure to meet you here. I will complete my profile soon, Sorry for the late response.

Hugs and kisses!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deepali   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Deepali, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. With members that are in all different stages of their crossdressing journey and from all over the world, this is a great place to find friends, share experiences and to realize that there are crossdressers all over the world. So make yourself at home and make CDH a permanent part of your life. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thank you so much dear. That’s so nice of you. I am in love of this platform so far. And of course I will get in touch with you.

Take love!

Hi Deepali and welcome to this wonderful Heaven of supportive and friendly persons.   I visited Copenhagen in 2015 and found it to be beautiful and friendly city.

Hello thank you so much 😊 Great to know that. Hopefully we can discuss more when I will be there.

Anonymous

Hi Deepali, welcome aboard CDH, you will love it here, everyone is friendly and supportive, join in and have fun.

Hugs

Diana

Hi thank you so much 😊

Yes I will go for it.

Anonymous

Namaste Deepali !

Marti xxx

Namaste Marti!

Nice to meet you here

Anonymous

– thanks, you too. Hang around, I’ll enjoy talking to you!

Marti xxx

Welcome Deepali!

Yes I will do Laura

Take love!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?