Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a new member of Crossdresser Heaven and it feels good to relax among others who are traveling a similar path. I am 69 years old and so have fully embraced my desire to crossdress at a fairly late stage – though I toyed with this at other times in my life. The signs, & the desire were there, growing stronger for decades. I’m so glad to finally step witha whole heart into crossdressing. I feel more alive than I have in years, I feel happier, more at peace, and I simply love the experiences that have followed embracing crossdressing: shaving my legs & wearing shiny sheer pantyhose (really cool!), buying stilettos and slipping them on – wow! And there are the deeper recognitions, like putting on my first dress and sitting on the edge of my bed and crying for a minute so over come with emotion.

More than anything I welcome this me, this femme me Toni, and coming to know myself  in a bigger and a deeper and a more vulnerable way. Speaking of vulnerable, I still crossdress almost entirely in private. I have shared my femme with a couple of very close friends in NY who celebrated my coming out, but I have yet to really come out, go out, be out. And I would like to. I would love to meet other crossdressers, find friends to shop, gofor codffee, talk about our lives, dress up & makeup together for fun. Anyway, ’nuff for now, thanks for welcoming me!  Toni’sKiss

Hi Toni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Toni

I am so glad you found your happiness! It’s wonderful to meet you. The people here are all very friendly and nice. Don’t feel at all bad about not having been out yet. It is a big step for any CD. I promise when the time comes you will love spending time with other girls.

Barbie

Hi Toni nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about the life and times of them selves traveling down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two abour Toni as she heads out on her journey down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we are all just a click away he he .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Toni,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, it was nice to read about you and I look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am always happy to chat, feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Welcome Toni,
      I joined CDH in April. I have been treated with resper and kindness. Lots of the beautiful caring ladies here have given me encouragement and advice. I have a BFF that I love talking with. She is the best we have true girl talk, we can say or ask or tell eachother any thing. ( Thank you girl friend, you know who you are). I even have a lady who I will neet meet tomorrow. She is willing to help me with dressing and show me the Local cd scene. My point is after crossdressing for over 30 years I finally have peers. I am excepted. None of this would havehappened without CDH. So be honest and active and you can get the help and support you’ve asked for. Welcome again. Hugs and Kisses Amber

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Toni welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello  Toni,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Toni, and welcome from another senior crossdresser. I too have only been exploring my feminine side for about five years. Though I ‘experimented’ a bit in my youth, I put it off for almost fifty years. When I returned, I decide to tell my wife and family about Paulette up front. It turned out to be not as big a deal as I had feared. The other thing I confronted was my fear of gong out in public, but once I did, I realized that even if anyone noticed, they didn’t care. I hope you are enjoying your journey as much as I am mine! Hugs, Paulette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?