Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Wallis.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Wallis
      Lady

Hi

I am 44 years old and have liked cross dressing most of my life.  Unfortunately I haven’t been able to do it much because my ex wives were not supportive of it.  I am now single and am exploring my feminine side more.  I have a few friends that are really supportive of it. So I have been getting braver and more accepting of my self.  Therapy has been helping me to love myself as well.  I need lots of practice with make up still.  But I am happy to be on this journey of self discovery because I feel the free-est  when wearing my dresses.

Hi Wallace,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to CDH and the understanding, supportive family that is here. You will find many helpful articles and topics and people here to know you are not alone. Although we all have slightly different journeys or goals we have so much in common.

Hi Wallace! Welcome to CDH and all it has to offer. You will find this site to be helpful and inspiring. We’re all here for you. Enjoy your journey.

Brianna

Anonymous

Hi Wallace.,

Welcome to CDH.  Like you I am single and free to explore my femme side.  You will love it as much as I do. Get out of that drab body and get pretty.

Hi Wallace nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is such a wealth of knowledge here for you to access and learn from so jump on in the waters fine and really we dont bite well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding girlfriend..  Now when you are more comfortable with us please join in on the forums and posts maybe with a story or two about the life and times of Wallace as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Dont take this wrong girlfriend have you thought about a femme name yet as we all are very friendly here and love to chat with the other girls here .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.. Ok girl please do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in a bit more as this is how we get to know you better thank you

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Well sounds like you are finding yourself that is the first step and it’s made up of steps and we take one step at a time. The girls 👧 have can help you and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Now thats cute girlfriend he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Wallis welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, thanks for sharing your journey with us, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you that would be happy to meet up with you,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hey girl, welcome to CDH

Hello girls I’m Jima and I’m happy to be a part of this group of crossdressers. I have always been a woman at heart nothing pleases me more than dressing in short dresses and heels. I always keep my toes polished and wear a toe ring. I have long legs and love to show them off . need advice on shaving sensitive areas. Maybe some of you girls can teach me how to do this

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wallace happy to welcome you and being excited about  finding this place, you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome.  It is sad when you have to repress a side of you that is so powerful.  Sorry for the unsuccessful marriages, but congratulations on finally being able to be you!

Tara

Wallis
        Lady

While my crossdressing wasn’t the direct cause of my divorces.  I think repressing and not being able to fully express myself caused me to shut down in other areas as well and hence relationships ending.  I have learned I need to be able to accept myself fully and its perfectly ok for me to expect my partner to accept me as well.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?