• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Amanda. I’m new to this forum. I’ve been dressing since I was a teenager but recently took the plunge and went out for the first time dressed in New York. My wife was sort of supportive and came along for the ride but I would not say she is totally ok with my dressing. I think she had a good night, I know I did. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to talk to a few of you in the coming months.

Hello  and  welcome  Amanda  ,

I  was thrilled to hear of your outing  ,  hope your wife grows with her support  .

Welcome  to  our  community  .

Cookie  🙂

Anonymous

Welcome Amanda you have found the best site to talk to other girls and enjoy our femmine life and I would like to have you as a friend😊

Rose
      Lady

Hi Amanda. Nice to meet meet you. Welcome to our little corner of the internet. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Amanda and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Amanda Blonde original post: 

My name is Amanda. I’m new to this forum. I’ve been dressing since I was a teenager but recently took the plunge and went out for the first time dressed in New York. My wife was sort of supportive and came along for the ride but I would not say she is totally ok with my dressing. I think she had a good night, I know I did. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope to talk to a few of you in the coming months.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?