• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello there, I’m Heather. I am a 18 year old transgender girl who lives full time. I would love to make some friends, just shoot me a message or friend request and I’d be happy to chat with you. xoxo

Heather

Anonymous

Hi Heather, Nice to meet you. I admire your strength to be who you are.

Hi Heather,
      Welcome to CD Heaven and thanks for filling out your profile. It is heartwarming to see someone as young as yourself being able to live your life as your authentic self. I hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of friends.
      Hugs
      Sheryl

Welcome Heather,

You are definitely in the best place for great online support.  I wish you all of the best and look forward to getting to know you. 🙂

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Heather. It’s very nice to meet you. Congrats on being able to live your life as your authentic self!

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Heather and welcome to CDH! It’s nice to meet you and we all wish you the best on your journey. It’s a great feeling to be your true self. The ladies here are really encouraging and I’m glad you found us.

Jennifer

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Glad to have you here Heather!
      Cyn

Anonymous

Hi Heather and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?