Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m Renee. Married and she’s very supportive. I do not pass at all as a lady. But dressed as a man just doesn’t feel right. I’m shy and have gone outside just a few times dress comfortable. Recently moved to Washingron and know absolutly noone. I hope to meet some cool ppl here, have great convos and see what happens. Mayne help me come out of my shell a little…

Hi Renee, welcome. I’m new to the site myself but I’ve been transitioning for quite some time.  It’s good that you have a supportive wife.  I was married until 1996, she was initially supportive but she began to see it as competition and it was making her feel like a lesbian. She she put a stop to seeing me dressed, demanding that I do it only when I had the house to myself, which was far and few between!   The limitation got the best of me, I had to step out, express myself.  I know it’s hard to meet new people in a new area, but in time  you will.  Check out area support groups and when they meet.  Even bring your spouse!  I hope your spouse can help you look better and better each time.  One thing we all seem to go through is acceptance and the ability to pass well enough.  It takes friends and your supportive spouse.  I think things will get better for you, overall.  Enjoy all life has to offer.

Hi Renee, thankyou for joining CDH. I am so glad your wife is supportive, it goes a long way in terms of hiding and anxiety. CDH is a great place for making new friends and receiving much help and support from our lovely girls here. Nice to meet you!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Welcome Renee,

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Renee

isn’t it wonderful when you have support from someone so close to ones heart . Having your wife’s acceptance certainly makes this journey most fulfilling. I too enjoy this but with full agreement as she needs to be a important part in these decisions. Liberty’s are a blessing and never taken for granted . You now have many here too to enjoy expressing yourself with total acceptance and a confinance to explore more. Slowly get out of that shell and start enjoying being who you are.  Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Renee!

Hello Renee, welcome to an accepting group of people where even the shy people can feel comfortable enough to have a voice. The comfort and calmness that comes with dressing is real and awesome. Congrats on a supportive SO, honest conversation and understanding each others feelings can go a long way. Just like anything else that comes along in your relationship. Love being all of you, and the the ones that love you.

Anonymous

Hi Renee 🙂
      It’s nice to see new people on here like me. I’m new too. We both have supportive wives. Yay for us 🙂 We are both very lucky!
      Let’s be friends

Enjoy the journey Renee you are so lucky to have an understanding SO XXXBECCS

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?