• This topic has 19 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I am Vanessa.

Just recently moved to miami and I am looking for new friends and recommendations about places to go

I am 48 yo and love crosdressing since I was a kid. I love being a woman from time to time and enjoy  being with friends as girl

Hopefully I will get the chance to make some friends here

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Vanessa.

I’m sure you will find plenty of nice people around here. Enjoy!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Vanessa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Vanessa, I moved just north of you in Hollywood 7 years ago to attend school. I am also looking for friends and new places visit.

Like you I am 48 and startd my experience in crossdressing by wearing pantyhose when I was around 11 or 12 years old. I enjoy dressing when ever possible would like to meet new freinds who share this interest.

Please feel free to write, I would welcome the opportunity to gain a new friend.

Kayla

Hi Kayla,

I’m glad that we are in the same area. Let’s keep in touch.

Thanks for your message

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here and get the opportunity to get out and have some great times.

I am happy to keep in touch, if you fancy a chat please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Vanessa!

This is a great community of like minded girls. You are sure to find friends both on line, and in your area too,

Hugs, Lara

Hey Vanessa,

I’m just north of you in Ft Lauderdale. You will find welcoming communities both here and in SOFL. You just be you. There are also many South Florida ladies here on the site. Welcome!

-kb

Thank you Kristy. We are not far from each other. Let’s keep in touch

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa
      Hope your having a wonderful day just wanna say hi and nice to meet you. This is a great place to be
      I have meet so many nice ladies 🙂
      I have such a great time here I know you will as well.

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Vanessa nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Yes as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  I moved away from florida too soon well about 15 years ago was born and raised in central Florida  now in NE Montana  .. Lookaround girl on the social page you can find many ladies in your area to chat with .. Also build long lasting friendships with so many ladies from all over the world have fun girl .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie, thank you for your message. I hope to meet with you in the chat room soon

V,
      Sorry I missed you just moved out of the area a year ago. Hollywood is a great area to be in. Lots of places to go that are friendly to us. Wilton Manors, Oakland Park and Hollywood are all fun places.

L L

Thank you Lisa for your message. I definitely will need those recommendations you may have. Look forward chatting with you soon.

Hi Lisa, I agree Wilton Manors, Oakland Park and Hollywood are LGBTQ+ friendly. This year from June 16th to the 19th the Stonewall Pride Parade and Street Festivalhave will be held in Wilton Manors. It is great time for the LGBTQ+ community and LGBTQ+ friendly businesses to come together have a great time while advocate understanding and acceptance of the LGBTQ+ community and celebrating their accomplishments.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vanessa Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

A big warm welcome to CDH Vanessa!!

Welcome Vanessa,
      I am fairly new here as well and it’s been a great place to meet new people. You recently moved to Miami/FLL area I see. I lived in Miami area for a decade and couldn’t wait to leave 😃

Anonymous

Hello Vanessa,
      Welcome to CDH. This is the best spot for crossdresers IMHO. The best I have found anyway. Have a wonderful day. Amber

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?