• This topic has 42 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I know it’s kind of cheesy but I’m just going to post my bio here… This is me 🙂

I’m married, mid 40’s…
      I’m kind of new to all this. One day, about 3 months ago, my wife and I were out of town and I ran out of underwear(men’s briefs) and I was kind of angry about it… not wanting to go without because I think it’s uncomfortable without underwear when wearing jeans, not to mention dangerous! So, I was just going to put on dirty ones….ewww!!!
      And my wife said here, wear mine. Even though, they were just regular cotton ladies briefs, I found them to be quite comfortable, not to mention colorful(I think they were a dark wine color).
      Anyways, I was hooked! I was a little reluctant about it but I told here I wanted some panties of my own. So, we went shopping for panties together at Victoria Secret, Soma, Torrid and Macy’s. At last count I have 57 pairs of panties and we’ve moved on to camisoles and women’s night gowns and pantyhose. I think it’s so nice to share this new “thing” with my wife. I don’t think I’ll ever be wearing makeup or wigs or ever be fully dressed but… I guess you could say I’m a regular guy with a secret under my clothes.
      And, now I’m here…

Welcome to the slippery slope

Lacey

Welcome Brandy

Spot on Lacey, it can be so addictive, all that silk,satin,lace, lycra(spandex),cotton,  in so many beautiful colours.

Love

Bianca

Anonymous

Thanks Bianca! 🙂
          It is addicting, that’s fore sure. I have so many pretty things already, we had to order a panty drawer organizer because I can’t find anything…too many choices of what to wear lol

Anonymous

Thanks Lacey! 🙂

What do you mean by slippery slope?

panties look and feel great, wonder what nighties feel like, then camisoles, then pantyhose, oh I wonder what hold up stockings feel like, hold ups hold up much better with shaved legs, wonder what stockings feel like under a dress, LBD, bodycon,summer dress,long gown,miniskirt,pencil skirt,pleated skirt,leather skirt,maxi skirt, etc, wonder what a bra feels like, under a silk blouse, or a tee shirt bra under a fitted top, sports bras look great with leggings, wonder what that feels like, or a corset under a cocktail dress and heels, wonder what heels feel like to walk in, or heeled boots, ankle boots or knee high, leather or suede, open toed heels, wonder what my toes would look like painted in open toed heels ? etc etc etc 

SLIPPERY SLOPE LOL

Anonymous

yeah, it is kind of a slippery slope…lol
            first panties then…
            p.s. I just started wearing camisoles this week
            I think they’re lovely 😉

Anonymous

What a fun thread!  Not to belabor Bianca’s point too much longer, but then it will be what will I look like with makeup on, what would it be like to take a walk in the park dressed up, what would it be like to go to the mall as Brandy, and my dream, what would it be like to have girl time shopping or going to a chick flick with my lovely wife.

Anonymous

Yes Melissa!
            I have A LOT of “wondering” going on in my head & I mean A LOT!!!
            Next up, for me, I think is women’s jeans. I am so tired of baggy guys jeans & tired of constantly pulling them up…
            I’m betting that women’s jeans will fit better and look better too 🙂
            xxx
            Brandy

Anonymous

Post some pictures when you are ready to. We wiuld all love to see them.

Love,

Melissa

Hi Brandy and welcome. I’m glad for you that your wife wants to be included. The feelings are wonderful aren’t they. As things continue to move forward, as they likely will, you can learn and share with the friends you make here. Its comforting to be able to chat with those others that are going through and have gone through similar experiences. Enjoy the beauty we all can be, with openness and honesty you and your wife can have alot of fun together. I hope to see more from you.

Anonymous

Thanks Olivia and yes the feelings are wonderful. I’m liking the feminine side of me, more and more everyday 🙂

Did you even imagine you would find a place that was so immediately inclusive, isn’t it great? The feelings are awesome and can be addictive, along with the shopping lol. Have alot of fun with the SO

Anonymous

Olivia, I never imagined that I would find such a group. When I was first looked at the sight, I was a little skeptical. But, once I joined, I was welcomed almost immediately and then I knew that I belonged here. It is such a nice group of ladies! And, I really like reading everybody’s stories.
            I hope that every lady in this group feels as good about it as I do.

xxx

Brandy

Anonymous

Welcome Brandy your post made me think of a song,

Sharing horizons that are new to us
      Watching the signs along the way
      Talkin’ it over, just the two of us
      Workin’ together day to day

Have fun in you new found endeavor .

Lisa 🙂

Anonymous

Thanks Lisa 🙂

I don’t know the song but I will look it up

Donni
          Lady

Hi, Brandy! Another from West Virginia. And that song is by the Carpenters. LOL

Anonymous

Hi Donni 🙂

Oh, the Carpenters… I like the Carpenters…
            Hello West Virginia!

Anonymous

Hi Lisa!

I just finally looked up the song. Yeah, my mind wanders and forgets things… And yes, I remember hearing it a million times when I was a kid. The Carpenters were one of my Mother’s favorite bands. I just never really knew what the words were except for “we’ve only just begun”. That is just too much!!! It does kind of fit though 😉
        And, yeah, I just listened to the whole thing on youtube.
        Thank you 🙂

xxx

Brandy

Anonymous

Glad you liked it Brandy, hope your weekend is full of joy.

Lisa

🙂

Welcome Brandy!

Anonymous

thanks Michelle!

Hi Brandy. Thankyou for joining our community. I hope you enjoy yourself here on CDH. We have lots to offer you, such as excellent forums, a chat room, very helpful and supportive members to help you along the way, to name but a few. Please feel free to get involved in the forums! Nice to meet you 🙂

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Thanks Fiona
        Nice to meet you too! And, I do plan on being involved in the forums and meeting people. It’s hard to keep up with you girls. It’s a very friendly, welcoming group 🙂

xxx

Brandy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brandy

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. As many dress in different levels I too started with just panties . In time it became the norm and began wearing  them 24/7 for over a year and loving them . Then like you mentioned camisoles and nightgowns are becoming increasingly popular too . At home be comfortable  and if your wife’s OK with it enjoy your favorite moments. In time though I’m sure you’ll start   looking at more  in dressing and your   interests will start . For me the biggest thrill was putting on my first dress. After that I was hooked and now have assembled a wordrobe that  even my wife is envious with.  One never knows .  Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie 🙂

It’s nice to meet you too. I appreciate the kind and thoughtful words.

xxx

Brandy

Anonymous

All you girls just seem soooo nice! It really warms my heart.
      Thank you all who have welcomed me and good luck to everyone on here.
      Find who you are…
      Be who you are…
      And, most importantly LOVE who you are!
      xxx

Brandy

Welcome Brandy

It is wonderful your SO supports you in your wardrobe change. That would be wonderful

Enjoy

Hugs

Christie

Anonymous

Thanks Christie 🙂
        Nice to meet you!
        I am very lucky that my wife is so supportive and that she participates in everything. She even critiques things too! Like, last night for example, she was asking me why I was wearing my panties overtop my pantyhose. I told her because I thought they looked better that way. & She was like…no…no…no lol
        xxx
        Brandy

Silly newbie! Glad your wife was there lol. Practice makes perfect…ish, for all of us.

Anonymous

Yeah, silly newbie! I kind of feel like a test guinea pig or something lol
            In life, in general, I always like to learn something new everyday & all of this crossdressing stuff has made that very easy and fun! 🙂

Brandy

P.S.
            I still prefer panties over pantyhose because it makes the panties “pop” 😉

Anonymous

Hi Brandy, welcome to this lovely site everyone is very welcoming. I am sure your wife will let you progress to dresses and shoes and you will love that. Sandra Louise xx

Anonymous

Thank you Sandra!

This site has been amazing so far 🙂

xxx
        Brandy

That’s fantastic great support. I started out the same way but now I’m looking at wigs and makeup.

Anonymous

I’ve been wondering about wigs and makeup too very recently…
        And women’s jeans!
        We shall see
        xxx
        Brandy

Its a very slippery slope isn’t it sweetie? We start with just the oh so cute panties, then once the female(s) get their foot in our drawers we somehow start wanting more. Its exhilirating, awesome and scary as all get out lol. Best ride EVER!

Anonymous

You’re right about that Olivia, it is the best ride ever 🙂

Next up is a pair of women’s jeans for me…& they’d better fit right & look good too!!!
            It is a slippery slope indeed

Anonymous

Hi Brandy, I am also new here and something I realize is that as I sit here reading posts and forums, in my mind I’m thinking about the women writing the post and not a guy dressed as a women. It amazes me how many of us ladies have gone down the same path of dressing.

Moll Deee
      Lady

Hey ime also new excited to get started 😉

Anonymous

I’m just getting started too.
        You’re going to love this place 🙂

xxx
        Brandy

Anonymous

Thanks Bobbi!
      I like this ride so far.
      Torrid is my favorite store so far btw….everything from there fits just right :)… I’m a plus sized girl(who knew!?!?)

Brandy

Anonymous

Lane Bryant huh…I’m going to have to check it out! I don’t think I’ve ever been in there before, not for me or anybody else…lol
      I’ll try not to spend too much…I really do need a budget 😉

xxx
      Brandy

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie 🙂

Holdups??? I don’t even know what those are. I’ll have to google it.
      I feel like a virgin lol
      xxx
      Brandy

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?