Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Baley and I have been dressing for 20 years now.  I do it secretly because I am married and she does not know (nor would she accept).  So nice to have forums to chat with similar minded folks.

xo

Baley

Welcome to the group Baley

Welcome to CDH Baley.  Have fun and jump into the threads.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

I feel your pain, sister. Mine is aware, but won’t tolerate it.

Bummer, ain’t it?

This place does help. At the very least you now have people to talk to about it, just try not to get too jealous of those who are lucky enough to have the SO on side.

Connie

xxx

Hi Baley!  It’s great to meet you, and welcome to CDH!

Marcellette

Bailey welcome.
      Love those legs and heels

Liz

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome Bailey…..you’ll always have someone to talk to here…xxx Melina.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Baley,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Baley,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Hi Baley

There is always an ear or two to talk to in this Sisterhood, I think we share a problem regarding our spouses.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hugs X

Wilma.

Thanks for reaching out…your spouse unaware as well?

Anonymous

Intend coming out to her this Christmas period….shall post the results afterwards.

Hugs X

Wilma

Hi Baley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Baley welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Baley nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax ans enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So many ladies here have welcomed you as i cant add much to them except to say again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Bailey!

Amy

Dear Baley,

It’s nice to know there is another girl here in the Pittsburgh area.  Bless you and keep in touch.

Dani

Hi Baley and welcome to this wonderful Heavenly address of friendly persons whom you can chat with.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Baley ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I am also still in the closet.
      I think you will love it here , and hope you will enjoy yourself at our great community
      of Rainbow-Girls.

P.S. I saw your public photos with the fishnets , I like them very much too !
      I always wear them under a pair of “regular” black pantyhose so you can see the fishnet
      pattern underneath.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Baley,

It’s good to meet you.

Although I have only been dressing for a ew years I am in the same situation with my SO.

I hope you have a cumfy closet too!

Hugs,

Lara

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?