Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Afternoon!  I’m new to the site and new to crossdressing in general.  I recently discovered that I may be gender fluid and am working to figure out how to better express who I am.  Look forward to learning a lot here.

-Hedwyn

Hi Hedwyn, welcome to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hedwyn   welcome.   Happy that you have joined us . Here you’ll find a diversity of girls all enjoying the femininity of being a woman. Transitioning  in different ways but all traveling their journey’s with the same goals. Not labeling but as gender fluid I too feel thus. I enjoy my male self and the things close to me as family and friends. But to only really discover a part of me hiding deep in my soul. The freedoms to release and the perils that one must face. A change in life most strong and and emotional high, feelings truly unique. A better person in whole new   vision . Here has help me move forward and meeting many of these ladies; making lasting friendship and to be part of a community that cares. Happy to meet you and enjoy all that we have to offer.      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Hedwyn; and welcome to the place where answers are here to be found. Just ease around and watch and listen and when comfy you will be surprised how great the girls are here.  Hugs, Shandy.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Hedwyn. Welcome to CDH. It’s the perfect place to find out new issues about crossdressing if you are a beginner. It has helped me. Enjoy it.

Gisela

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?