Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hello. I guess it’s time I introduce myself. Like most, my crossdressing started during my adolescence years but as I look back, the desires started way earlier. I can remember wanting to do gymnastics because of the outfits, lol. Of course I never said anything because boys didn’t do that. Now. As I am approaching 50, as a father and husband with a career, I realize that I am complicated and crossdressing is a part of me, albeit a part that will remain hidden. I find that during times of stress, I use crossdressing as a way of coping. If any of you can relate to this, hi…my name is Cody. What’s yours? ☺️

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Cody
      My story and current situation is much like yours. Especially the stress part. It’s amazing how easily nice girly things can blockout and hide us from the world and life. I had a two year stretch of living alone while at the same time bringing more stress and anxiety upon myself than anyone should ever have. I tried put it aside but find myself thinking about it all the time. Especially since finding this site and reading everyone’s stories.
      More later. Nice to meet you.
      Meeshelle

Mine is gracie, and like the name implies, may God’s grace abound on thee.

Anonymous
        Lady

I know exactly what you mean. You can put it aside for a while but it always comes back, I have finally accepted this.
        cody

Welcome Cody, my to looks like you have fabulous legs.

Anonymous
        Lady

Why thank you Natasha, right back at you ☺️

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Cody, it’s so nice to meet you. I think we all find crossdressing as a wonderful release from stress. Wearing gorgeous clothes and make up make you feel so feminine and, for me, all the daily stress and anxiety is gone. I just have a warm calm relaxed feeling inside. You’re going to love it here Cody, all the girls are very warm, friendly and compassionate. I’d like to chat some time and get to know you.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous
        Lady

Wonderful. It’s funny that sometimes it’s the way of dealing with stress and also sometimes the cause. Yes, let’s chat sometime. Hugs,

cody

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Cody,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cody welcome.  We all have stress in our life’s and being drawn into our feminine passions certainly helps. I’m retired now but even working it still keeps us motivated to fine that comfy zone. Here though get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Cody,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cody nice to meet you and as a new sister and family member you are  welcomed with open arms so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. With so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with you wont be lonely girlfriend .. And having a wealth of knowledge here you can ask and recieve many answers just remember there are no silly questions here maybe some silly answers .. Good luck on your journey ..

Hugs Stephanie bass

Hi Cody and welcome to this Heavenly community of wonderful friendly and supportive people.   I also can relate to dressing to reduce my stress levels when required.  Other than that I just enjoy the soft feeling of female apparel.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cody

Welcome! Glad to have you here in this lovely community!

I also find being dressed very relaxing! It makes me forget about stresses, and feel warm , and peaceful.

Hugs, Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Cody and welcome.  I hope you make some friends here.   I enjoy coming home and changing from host to Chrissy.  As I am writing this, I’m cooking dinner in heels, a jean skirt matched with a teal bralette and matching knitted top.  Oh the joys of stress relief after a hard day.

Enjoy the site.

Chrissy

Hi Cody, and welcome. I know exactly what you mean. Paulette is my therapy when the stress of day-to-day gets to me. However, she has become more than that. When I am in “Paulette” mode I am a much more understanding and caring person (and I don’t have to be dressed to be that way). I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?