Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m very new here (but very excited at the opportunity to meet new people and have such a wealth of information available to me to learn from).   I’m a cis woman who started dating a CD about a year ago.   We’ve become closer than I ever anticipated.   And I care for her very, very much.  I’m here (primarily) to learn as much as I can about this Lifestyle (I’ve always had CD and T friends, but had never been in a romantic relationship with someone before).  And feel very lucky to have CDH as a resource to help me navigate this new territory.  😊. Thank you for having me here!  💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissie Nice meeting you. Your a very special person and your partner is so fortunate. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Totally understandable in your reaction, you may be experiencing feelings of betrayal, being lied to, a breech of trust or just simple thoughts of “are you kidding , seriously ” And a dynamics of your relationship have been brought into question. The ‘Is he gay?’ Question is a common one, or you feeling he is somehow less of a man for wanting to cross dress.

Been here a long time, most of us are just normal heterosexual men who love to experience what women can but normally prohibited by societal pressures about gender steeeotypes. We just want to try what you can freely experience if you want, make up, a far more interesting range of clothing and accessories, wonderful fabrics and colours. Maybe we want to try something different from the normally ‘drab’ options we have in menswear, shoes etc.

He has probably kept it a secret as he is terrified he would lose you if you found out. Had you known when you were dating would it have adversely affected your opinion of him. And the longer the secret is carried on the harder it is to admit it. He was maybe also afraid you would question his sexuality, think of him as less of a man, something which hurts. For me, and many others, perhaps your husband included it is only looking different for a bit, to stand out, enjoy experiencing new things. I think I look fab when dressed, others may disagree but it’s good for my soul. Perhaps like a hobby or addiction, not trying to play down the angst you are feeling but there are worse addictions to have.

I hope you can keep the lines of communication open, come to terms with it, and come to some kind of compromise. In relationships we all have to compromise to some extent.

I saw the shock  from  my wife as for us we were married for many years and only a short while ago that I opened up to her . The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused.   Seeing her and the hurt  that it caused was hard.  We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it  out. But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and she with help from a wonderful group we have here exclusive for my wife where many GG gals like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. This group – private  ( wives and significant others ).

https://www.crossdresserheaven.co

For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be assured you have support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as  you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Chrissie welcome to CDH!  So happy to read that introduction and thank you for making an effort, and showing the care and support you have for your partner.  Everyone could use the level of loving support that you have!!

Stevie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Chrissie.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Chrissie,

Welcome to CDH! Within the site we have a special area for Signficant Others so that they may talk amongst themselves. I will alert the moderator of that area about your membership. Of course you are welcome to participate in all the other areas of CDH too.

– Robyn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chrissie,

Welcome to CDH!

Your SO is a lucky guy to have you! Not everyone here has someone that will support them at this level.
      There are a few women here on the forums for the same reason you joined. And all of us girls will be glad to answer any questions we can too. We learn so much from each other!

Hugs,

Lara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Chrissie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Hi Chrissie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Chrissie, welcome to CDH and if you’re after info and how crossdressers think you came to the right place. You will get the honest straight forward truth from any of us girls. I wish I had been lucky enough to meet a woman like you, my life would have been so much easier and hassle free. I hope you find what you’re looking for and hope your CD friend joins as well.

Love,

Trish

Hi Chrissie So nice to meet you and i want to thank you for joining us girls here as a wife of a CD you are a special lady with a heart of gold to want to support and accept you girlfriend/hubby .. Many ladies here have support as my self also from my wife of 39 years came out to her when we married but many here are still in the closet to speak ..  Hopes for them to someday be free and accepted by there wifes and SOs .. again thanks for joining us and look around the knowledge here is outstanding good luck and enjoy yourself..

Stephanie bass

Christina… so sorry to hear of your wife’s passing.   That must have been and will always continue to be, a daily struggle for you….  May the good memories you have of her bring you peace and comfort in your dark moments.  💐

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?