Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello,I am Erin and a crossdresser of 8 years,started at age 33,started to like dressing in women’s clothes and it was not good at first.My ex girlfriend noticed her  clothes stretched a little bit I tried on out of place.At first she thought it wasn’t me and later suspected me doing it.Finally one day,I told her it was me and she was not one very happy camper at all.We broke up after that and did move on learning from my mistakes starting over again.I learned well when I bought my wardrobe,shoe and a consultant with a very good make up artist.My parents,they knew as a kid there was something about me growing up.Loved my life as male acting feminine at times.After the break with my ex,told them I am a crossdresser finally and they adjusted to the changes one day at a time realizing who I really was finally.Then 6 years ago I started loving to dress as Erin more going fulltime.This is finally when my parents finally accepted it and now supportive.I admit it did take two years for them to do this,they see me much happier.Now,blessed with a great life having to find my true self late in my life.Married to a great supportive wife Shiloh of 5 years,she saw I loved getting in touch with my inner female side what is brought us together

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Erin,

Welcome to CDH! My wife and I are now closer that my female side has come out.

Kay

[postquote quote=371865]
      Shiloh and I do a lot together,two are hit the nail salon getting our nails done and shopping.I began seeing wearing the male wardrobe was getting boring 6 years ago,Shiloh was a great help with this

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erin Welcome to Cdh and wonderful having you here with us. This is a beautiful place to meet many wonderful gals and will make your time must comfortable and fun to share each other’s experiences.

With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of. A long jouney I must say and I applaud you for your strength.

Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Very nice meeting you…

Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

[postquote quote=371909]
      I knew as a kid about 8 years old knowing I was transgender in a way,crossdresser fit me.Wife says I look better dressed as female and agree with her 100%.

Hi Erin nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. Wow what a great intro and kudos to your wife for accepting Erin and supporting her and helping with making you a girl at heart and sole. Theirs lots to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments .Also ask questions about everything from clothing to makeup or other things you can get answered from wife. so please sit down relax kick your heels off and chat with some of the many girls here from all over the world and make some lasting friendships. Really theirs nothing to be afraid of here as we don’t bite well some girls do so be careful(ha ha ) just kidding .And one other thing for you wife theirs a place here for just her to join that we cant access just her so she can talk to other wifes and SOs ask them questions that she might be more comfortable chatting with them about so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Sounds like a wonderful happy ending! I will send you a more detailed welcoming post when I have more time. – Blessings from Teralynn

My parents have learned very well on this,they see I live a much more happier life.Know I live a good life as Erin fulltime.Mom,she does give clothes to me sometimes.They love me as a daugher knowing their son is still there under the clothes.Did have the trachea shave in January of this year and go on the feminizing hormones to develop natural breasts which are a 34D which I am completely happy with.

Welcome Erin!

Welcome to the site Erin. Hope you have fun exploring.

You are so lucky to have a supportive wife.

❤️B

Hi Erin!

Welcome to CDH!

I love going with my wife to the nail salon. She doesn’t know it all yet. I’m glad you have a wife and parents that support you.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi, Erin! Welcome. Glad you are here!

Hi Erin, Teralynn again. Consider this my more detailed welcoming post. I congratulate you on finally getting your parents to accept the life that you have decided makes you happy. I also congratulate you on finding a wife who accepts you as you are and is supportive enough to do things with you. You have a gem in her so don’t lose her! Hopefully you have found CDH a wonderful site to be a member of. With plenty of terrific crossdressing people from all over the world to interact with. It appears that you have arrived at a place in your crossdressing journey that most of us hope to be at but some may ever obtain – a life of acceptance from the ones you care about that is making your crossdressing journey a joyful experience. Staying active on the site will only increase the joyfulness because now you may make some friends here that you will have for a lifetime! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hello Erin,

so happy to see your parents and lovely wife accepting you as you are. Nothing but jewels in your life.

welcome and enjoy the wisdom of the many girls in the site.

kristen

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?