Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls

I’m Gina and I’m a new member in the UK.
      I’ve been a cross dreamer for the last 40 years. I have recently come out to my wonderful and supportive wife.

Would love to chat with anyone as I need lots of dressing and makeup tips.

Hi Gina,

So happy to welcome you to CDH from Adelaide, Australia!!! There is so much to see here, and so many ladies from around the world who are more than happy to help you with whatever you may need.

Really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hello Gina and a warm welcome from the other former colony of Canada.  A great perspective to be found here from ladies around the world, always happy to share advice and give support.  Looking forward to chatting with you.

Stevie

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Gina, glad you are here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gina

It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. And having a supportive wife certainly makes your journey most fulfilling. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Gina,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi Gina,

Welcome, it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here, I am not too far from you in South Yorkshire.

The girls here are really friendly, I am happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Hi Gina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Gina

Good afternoon

It is great to have you here….it is a great and truly supportive gathering of like minded girls. You will, ?I am sure enjoy

Averyl

Anonymous

Love your name Gina. Very on trend.

Averyl 💅🏻

Welcome Gina!

Hi Gina

Welcome to CDH, nice to see another UK girl here

Jessie

Hi Gina! Welcome and have a great time here.

Welcome Gina to the sisterhood 🥰

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?