Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Chrissy. I have been dressing up for several years on a regular basis, after holding back impulses throughout my entire life. I am kinda quiet and would really like to make friends and chat with other members of CH.

Welcome Chrissy, you have found the best site to learn what you desire. The girls will answer your questions,  Check out the forums you will find some of what you want. Hugs

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hiya Chrissy, and welcome.  One of our biggest steps is acceptance, and your decision to no longer hold back those “impulses” deserves a congratulations, as does your joining CDH.  There are so many wonderful and unique ladies here to help along the way, and offer support.  Sit back and check  out all there is to offer, and jump in when you are comfortable.   I was actually a ” quiet ” person before I came here, ( no, really ), now I rarely shut up!  Lol.  There is so much to engage yourself with here, you’ll love it.  Pleased to meet you Chrissy!

Stevie

Hi Chrissy

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, this is a really friendly place. I look forward to chatting with you at some point.

Jessica x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissy  welcome, so happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH! Joining CDH changed my life with all the wonderful girls here!

Kay

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, Chrissy, and welcome. The girls here are all very sweet and supportive. Let’s chat anytime.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chrissy! You have found a great place for support, encouragement, and advice. Feel free to poke around in the forums. Feel free to interact and ask questions. Most of all, have fun!

Kassie
      Lady

Hi Chrissy, welcome to CDH. Goodluck with your journey. You’re in the right place 🙂

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Chrissy!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?