Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone. I’m kind of excited but apprehensive to be on here. I’m a straight CIS male that enjoys crossdressing. I’ve kind of been doing it since I was a kid, innocently wearing the “mom’s” dress when playing house at my babysitters as a really young child. I started doing it again off and on in my mid twenties, quietly purchasing lingerie online in small doses. Now in my mid thirties, I have a full wardrobe that I keep hidden from everyone I know.

I really enjoy putting on dresses, tops, skirts, and making a full outfit with wigs, makeup and shoes. I keep it hidden because in my line of work I would be ostricized and like I said before, I’m straight so it makes dating hard. I am encouraged to know I’m not the only one out there that is like that. I’m thankful I stumbled upon this site while looking into resources and I hope that I can pick up a few tips and tricks from the rest of the group.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their time here and is supportive to one another. Thanks.

Steph

Hello Steph, you have the site wishing for. You will learn those tips from all the girls here. Most have been in the same case you are in. our fondest wish is here, Ask away.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Steph    happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. So nice meeting another Canadian gurl..  Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to engaging and learning here.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Steph! Your story is very similar to others here. The best thing you will learn (or have already learned) is that you are not alone. Feel free to ask questions, share stories, and interact in the forums. Most of all, have fun!

Emily

Hi Steph,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Steph!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?