• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m just starting  my journey as Tiffany and  I’m really enjoying it on so many levels.  Right now I’ve been working  on my voice, like alot and shopping  for my first outfit, beast forms ect.

I’m very fortunate  to have a wife that is more than supportive and can wait to spend a night  on the town with her as Tiffany.

Welcome to the CDH family Tiffany!!! It’s great to hear that you have such a supportive wife.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi Tiffany nice to meet you and so happy you found us here . First of all congrats on having a supportive wife thats fantastic and a big bonus for you .. So get settled in relax and look around read some forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole.. As for making friends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with. You joined the best CD site there is on the internet you are a new sister and family member as such do us one little favor go to your profile page and fill in a bit more this is how everyone gits to know you  so please sister .. As for your wife and supporter she can join also as a wife or a SO there is a area here for her to talk to other women if she has questions for just them as we cant go there but she can ask us questions  and be another part of our family.. just a idea so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  …

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany

happy to welcome you certainly started this journey right and with your supported wife is just wonderful.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the CDB family. It’s fab news you wife is supportive. Like Stephanie had said if she ever feels the need there is an SO section in the site, that is private from us. Sound like your planning an amazing night out honey. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Welcome Tiffany, it’s great to have a wife on board with our other side for sure!

Welcome Tiffany!

Anonymous

Hey hey. Great to meet your acquaintance. It’s good to read that you have a supportive wife, it makes the path so much smoother.

Didi.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?