Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am Emily, I have been bere before but fell offline for awhile.   My journey started as a young kid around 8 or so.   I developed a fondness for panties and feminine clothes.   Now I wear women’s clothes almost exclusively except certain times and conditions.   I always present male just wearing women’s clothes.   Often people just don’t notice.  I am married and have a family.   I am here again because I need some sister support in my life.  I need a place to say “look at my new heels” 😍

Anyway,  Hopefully I will get active here.  I was a long time member of the site “he wears panties ” which ultimately was taken down for whatever reasons.   Nice to meet you all.

Emily

Anonymous

Hi Emily, welcome back, looking forward to seeing your heels!

Hugs

Diana

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome back to CDH Emily!🍀

🌼🧚‍♀️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Emily,

Welcome back!

– Robyn

Hi Emily,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Emily nice to meet you and happy you joined us here at CDH .. You are a new sister and family member here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self .. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here on there journey down there wonderful girly road to being the women they want to be .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of the girl named Emily as she travels down her girly path.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. As a new sister we all here support and accept everyone that comes thru our doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Emily!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?