Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m Harriet. I’ve been crossdressing since childhood and have been very secretive about it for years. I’m mid-thirties and married. I have just told my wife (optionally) and although she is struggling with the idea she is trying to be supportive. It has felt very liberating being more open about it as I hated having a secret from her but the sting is I’m still doing it alone really as she struggles to understand (as I do really!).

All that being said, hello! I’m happy to have found a community of like minded ladies who I look forward to getting to know better.

Love, Harriet. X

Welcome to CDH Harriet!!! 💐
      Really nice meeting you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Harriet,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. with a supportive wife.  I hope you find many friends here, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Thanks Tara. Nice to meet someone also in the UK. I’d love to chat more so will send a message soon if you don’t mind?

H x

Anonymous

Hi Harriet, welcome to the CDH sisterhood, keep communicating with your wife and help her as she comes to grips with your revelation, having a supportive S.O. who accepts your woman within is such a beautiful thing.

Hugs

Diana

Thanks Diana. I’m hoping we get there in time. It’s early days but she didn’t completely freak out so that’s a good thing I think!

H x

Hi Harriet
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly ready to chat anytime Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Harriet welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Harriet 🌸 welcome to the group! 🦋

Hi Harriet, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Harriet,
      Welcome to the sisterhood at CDH
      Am Jennifer Ramirez, and we are a very supportive lady’s so look one of up.
      Again welcome
      Hugs
      Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Harriet, I read your intro, and I know how you feel as do the rest of the ladies here. Welcome, and I commend you for coming out to your wife, which we know can be difficult.

I had a brief peek at your profile. I’m looking forward to seeing it completed with some pics. You’re beautiful in your profile photo. 😊

Robyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Harriet,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Anonymous

Welcome Harriet! I hope everything works out, I know that conversation can be challenging. It sounds like you’re both on the right track though. Good luck! 🥰😘

Hi Harriet,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Harriet very nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet  .. You are getting settled in and looking around which is a good thing .. So happy you came out to your wife and she is somewhat supportive as all here have been thru this scene in there life at least the ones who have the wife or so in there life .. As all will tell you take baby steps with your wife remember slow and steady wins the race as they say  .. Also here if you havent found it yet is a forum area for wifes and significant others to have a private place to ask the GGs all the things she want to know as we cant enter this area just them so its a wonderful private place for her to feel more comfortable asking questions from them .. As for you girl please feel free to jump in anytime with questions to all your new sisters and family members here we all here are very supportive of all who step thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks Bobbisue. I think in time she will get there… its a lot to process! Now I can be more open it was exciting to finally seek out a supportive space. Thank you for your warm welcome! I’ve been stunned and delighted at how many nice women have already been in touch. X

Thanks, I was listening to an interesting podcast earlier which summed it up nicely. “She’s doing 30 years of catching up so it’s bound to take some time!”

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?