Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Allison M
      Lady

I’ve been dressing off and on for the last couple decades. I’ve recently started seeing a therapist and agree with me that I’m likely trans. I’m totally in the closet and have a spouse that is not approving of folks like me. It’ll be interesting to see how things go as I continue to work with my therapist

Hi Allison
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative,
      Ready to chat with you anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Allison  you’ve found the right place to be everyone here is fantastic. Hugs Katie

Anonymous

Welcome Alison.

Anonymous

Hi, Allison.  Welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Allison Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Allison nice to meet you and hap[py you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here into our home as well as yours now also.. As some of us here having supportive and accepting spouses or SOs  so sorry your is a little reluctant to support you at this time but hopefully she will see the benifits of having a live in girlfriend as well as a husband at home he he .. As for making friemds here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to buiold long lasting friendships with.. There is such a wealth of knowledge here and never  a silly question maybe some silly answers here from some of these ladies ha ha .. Just ask away with questions  you will get many answers .. Do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Alison,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Allison,
      A very warm welcome to CDH! 🌹
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hello and welcome Allison. May you find the support to navigate a way through things.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Allison! 🌼

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Allison  ,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hello Allison,

Welcome! I want to wish you the best of luck with your journey and with your SO. I hope you find this to be a safe place to open up and speak your mind and ask any questions you may have.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

Hi Allison, and welcome home! Wishing you the best with your therapist. When our so isn’t able to relate, it helps to have someone to talk with. Keep meeting with them, and work through the issues. This is a caring group, and we want to help!
      💞Kendra

Hi Allison,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?