• This topic has 27 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Everyone,
      Sorry it has taken me a month to get to put my introduction out here.
      I’m kind of new to cross dressing. A couple of years ago I just decided I had to have a dress I saw on Amazon. That opened the shopping flood gates. Then it was on to EnFemme, and the Breastform Store! I love the way I feel in heels, skirts, dresses, and a bra, and forms! It brings such an amazing calming feeling.
      My wife, family, and friends do not know about this obsession. I don’t want to risk making any one uncomfortable. I also don’t want to chance being rejected by some dear long-time friends. This could change in the future, but for now I’m happy this way. I love my male life, and this new side of me too. I don’t feel that I need to be dressed full time. I have nothing but love for those who do, or those that are going on to transition. It’s just not right for me, at this time in my life.
      This site is just awesome! I just love the support here. Everyone has been so kind, and helpful!
      Love & Hugs,
      Lara

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.
      Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Lara.  It’s nice to meet you.

Hey gf

OmgI can so relate to how you explained it. I just told my wife a few weeks ago and she has been nothing but the best partner, soulmate and love of my like.  That being we still have a lot to go through to figure out our new normal which is good for both of us. I don’t feel the need to tell others but do want to get out once in a while which will be out of town.

Going to a therapist helped me a lot in understanding myself which in turn helped me in talking with my wife.  It’s all about finding the right therapist that you can connect with for sure.

please reach out if you ever want to chat.

hugs

carole

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Carole

I bet it is a relief to be out to your wife! Especially when the reaction is so supportive.

Best of luck finding your new normal together! I hope it makes you even closer!

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Love,

Lara

Hello Lara  Welcome to CDH..

This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self…  if there’s anything I can do to help… or you just would like to talk…Please send Me a Message..

With Much Love Jessica 💕

Lara you and I are in the exact same boat. I have been doing this for about the same amount of time and have also become obsessed. I love the feeling of stockings, heels, silk and satin fabrics, and everything else enfemme.  And no one knows about me either.  I agree this is the most amazing place.  I look forward to batting with you in the future.  Welcome to CDH see ya soon Ginny.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Ginny!

It is so great to know that there are others out there that feel like this!

Lara

Hi Lara,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Kinzie
      Lady

welcome and its hard to find your way and you will get there one step at a time

Hi Lara Welcome!! I just joined a few months ago. I am in the closet also but I have been dressing since I was 10 and I am Now 53. I understand about friends and family most of them would dis own me if they found out about Marcy..My wife passed away almost 17 months ago and was thinking of being Marcy full time but I still have family and friends that would not get it..I have made some friends here and feel safe. So enjoy!!

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Marcy

Wow, I have been in my closet for a lot less time! I’m 61, but haven’t really fully realized, or maybe admitted to myself that I had these feelings until a few years ago. I have a lot of respect for your dealing with these on your own for that long.  Sorry to here about your loss.

I feel safe here too!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

love and hugs,

Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.

Hat’s off to you – sounds like you’ve really got it together! You go, girl! 😄

Hi Laura, you look great in those heels girl. Great legs.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks so much Elizabeth!

XXX

A “calming feeling”.

I could have written that.

Lara, for this is experiencing things that I don’t have or feel in my life as a man.

Diane

Anonymous

Hi Lara

I’m with you all the way on the calming feeling – it’s wonderful, isn’t it?

Welcome in

Connie

xxx

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Oh, it sure is Connie!

Hugs,

Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.

Hi Welcome to CDH.

Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lara This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. As you said I’m not looking to further my journeys but at times do enjoy dressing in my feminine things but also enjoy my male side too. A mix of two worlds as one deals with the every day struggles life can put on us  my fem side compliments my softer and easy side and certainly helps in reducing the stress put on us. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Stephanie,

It’s so good to be here, and meet others with similar feelings.

Hugs,

Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Lara.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lara,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Lara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you, Lara. I wish I had your confidence and calm. But reading your message has helped to reassure me that it’s OK to try and maintain the two aspects side by side. I find that every time I read something here it helps to make me feel better about what I feel. That is what makes this such a special place x

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Becky,

This sure is a special place!

It has helped me  feel better about my feelings in such a short time.

I’m glad my post helped you!

Love,

Lara

Hello and welcome Lara.

Do what feels right for you, while I am lucky enough to have the freedom, given by myself and those around me to dress feminine the majority of the time, it is important to me to also retain some of my male traits.

Enjoy being here with us

Olivia

Anonymous

Welcome Lara,

no pressure here. I too like to be a little fluid in how I’m presenting from day to day or hour to hour as the case may be. Depends on who is around…

— Abbie 🥰

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Thanks Bobbiesue!

Love, and hugs right back to you!

Lara

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?