- October 31, 2021 at 7:42 pm #566838Lara TuckerParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 314Has thanked: 7629 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
Sorry it has taken me a month to get to put my introduction out here.
I’m kind of new to cross dressing. A couple of years ago I just decided I had to have a dress I saw on Amazon. That opened the shopping flood gates. Then it was on to EnFemme, and the Breastform Store! I love the way I feel in heels, skirts, dresses, and a bra, and forms! It brings such an amazing calming feeling.
My wife, family, and friends do not know about this obsession. I don’t want to risk making any one uncomfortable. I also don’t want to chance being rejected by some dear long-time friends. This could change in the future, but for now I’m happy this way. I love my male life, and this new side of me too. I don’t feel that I need to be dressed full time. I have nothing but love for those who do, or those that are going on to transition. It’s just not right for me, at this time in my life.
This site is just awesome! I just love the support here. Everyone has been so kind, and helpful!
Love & Hugs,
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Lara Tucker.
Total of 27 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 1, 2021 at 6:25 pm #567280Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 661Has thanked: 1347 timesBeen thanked: 2756 times
no pressure here. I too like to be a little fluid in how I’m presenting from day to day or hour to hour as the case may be. Depends on who is around…
— Abbie 🥰
- November 1, 2021 at 5:10 pm #567254Olivia LivinDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 56Replies: 1702Has thanked: 9316 timesBeen thanked: 4885 times
Hello and welcome Lara.
Do what feels right for you, while I am lucky enough to have the freedom, given by myself and those around me to dress feminine the majority of the time, it is important to me to also retain some of my male traits.
Enjoy being here with us
- November 1, 2021 at 4:14 pm #567225Becky ShawLadyRegistered On: October 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 47 times
Thank you, Lara. I wish I had your confidence and calm. But reading your message has helped to reassure me that it’s OK to try and maintain the two aspects side by side. I find that every time I read something here it helps to make me feel better about what I feel. That is what makes this such a special place x
- November 1, 2021 at 4:32 pm #567235Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 314Has thanked: 7629 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
This sure is a special place!
It has helped me feel better about my feelings in such a short time.
I’m glad my post helped you!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 1, 2021 at 3:35 pm #567195
- November 1, 2021 at 11:16 am #567078Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 861Has thanked: 1462 timesBeen thanked: 1906 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.
The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
- November 1, 2021 at 10:09 am #567050
- November 1, 2021 at 6:43 am #566950Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 32Replies: 5793Has thanked: 10965 timesBeen thanked: 11386 times
Lara This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. As you said I’m not looking to further my journeys but at times do enjoy dressing in my feminine things but also enjoy my male side too. A mix of two worlds as one deals with the every day struggles life can put on us my fem side compliments my softer and easy side and certainly helps in reducing the stress put on us. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…
- November 1, 2021 at 4:21 pm #567227
- November 1, 2021 at 5:11 am #566935
- November 1, 2021 at 2:49 am #566896Connie TwirlLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2021Topics: 16Replies: 591Has thanked: 1062 timesBeen thanked: 2712 times
- November 1, 2021 at 4:00 pm #567220
- November 1, 2021 at 2:35 am #566894Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 871Has thanked: 1494 timesBeen thanked: 3056 times
- November 1, 2021 at 2:03 am #566892ElizabethLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 32Replies: 400Has thanked: 2605 timesBeen thanked: 1849 times
- November 1, 2021 at 1:41 am #566887
- November 1, 2021 at 1:22 am #566884Marcy ChickLadyRegistered On: August 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Hi Lara Welcome!! I just joined a few months ago. I am in the closet also but I have been dressing since I was 10 and I am Now 53. I understand about friends and family most of them would dis own me if they found out about Marcy..My wife passed away almost 17 months ago and was thinking of being Marcy full time but I still have family and friends that would not get it..I have made some friends here and feel safe. So enjoy!!
- November 1, 2021 at 4:50 pm #567241LadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 314Has thanked: 7629 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
Wow, I have been in my closet for a lot less time! I’m 61, but haven’t really fully realized, or maybe admitted to myself that I had these feelings until a few years ago. I have a lot of respect for your dealing with these on your own for that long. Sorry to here about your loss.
I feel safe here too!
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
love and hugs,
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Lara Tucker.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 31, 2021 at 11:48 pm #566873
- October 31, 2021 at 9:25 pm #566862Stephanie RobertsPrincessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 1167Has thanked: 10402 timesBeen thanked: 4810 times
- October 31, 2021 at 8:55 pm #566854Ginger GreenLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
Lara you and I are in the exact same boat. I have been doing this for about the same amount of time and have also become obsessed. I love the feeling of stockings, heels, silk and satin fabrics, and everything else enfemme. And no one knows about me either. I agree this is the most amazing place. I look forward to batting with you in the future. Welcome to CDH see ya soon Ginny.
- October 31, 2021 at 8:52 pm #566853Jessica MaddisonRegistered On: August 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 92Has thanked: 4015 timesBeen thanked: 233 times
- October 31, 2021 at 8:18 pm #566850Carole CorbettAmbassadorRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 61Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
OmgI can so relate to how you explained it. I just told my wife a few weeks ago and she has been nothing but the best partner, soulmate and love of my like. That being we still have a lot to go through to figure out our new normal which is good for both of us. I don’t feel the need to tell others but do want to get out once in a while which will be out of town.
Going to a therapist helped me a lot in understanding myself which in turn helped me in talking with my wife. It’s all about finding the right therapist that you can connect with for sure.
please reach out if you ever want to chat.
- November 1, 2021 at 4:55 pm #567246LadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 314Has thanked: 7629 timesBeen thanked: 1399 times
I bet it is a relief to be out to your wife! Especially when the reaction is so supportive.
Best of luck finding your new normal together! I hope it makes you even closer!
Thanks for the warm welcome,
- October 31, 2021 at 8:08 pm #566848
- November 1, 2021 at 4:15 pm #567226
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.