Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. I am Mika from Denver, Colorado and have only just started my journey of self discovery as a crossdresser. I have always wanted to wear women’s clothing ever since I used to sneak into my older sister’s room and try on her clothing and intimate wear, as well as shoes (a little tight but they looked too pretty not to try on). I am looking for advice on makeup, clothing and how to be a better person who is true to themself. Unlike many of you who have wives, I am a gay man who has a male partner of 20+ years who love so much but am not sure how he will handle my decision to explore this side of myself.  I would love to meet members of the Denver crossdressing community so please feel free to get in touch. Thank you for letting me join this amazing community.

Hi Mika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Alice,

Thank you for the welcome message. Coincidentally, I grew up across the lake from you in northern NY state. Have a great evening.

Mika

Hi, Mika. Welcome to the wonderful world of ladies. I wear bras, panties , skirts you name it I wear it. It is a wonderful journey that you are on. I love my ladies jeans. You can go online and find size conversion charts that will give you an idea about you size. I am a 36-38 in mens but a 12 long to 14 medium in womens. Have fun and I hope you will find the look we all want

Allysa,

It’s great to hear that you have discovered your true self and know what you want to wear and how to act. Thanks for the sizing information. I have reviewed sizing details on this website and others and they have been very helpful, except I am finding the same problem with women’s clothing that happens for me in men’s clothing. Many companies use what I call “American” sizes that are larger than what would be in other parts of the world. I should be a 12 for jeans and shorts according to the charts but I have been able to get down to a size 8. I’ll just have to try everything on every time instead of relying on the manufacturer’s sizes. Ok. Enough about that topic. Thank you again for the message.

Mika

Anonymous

Congratulations for wanting to be true for yourself. You are taking the first step by knowing what you want. Now you have to take the next step one step at a time. You come to the right place the girls 👧 can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Christina,

Thank you so much for the the supportive comments. I hope to be inspired by all of you who have been living your lives the way you want to for such a long time. I also hope to meet girls in my area who can help me become my better self and find a nurturing group that will make feel so good.

Thanks again and have a fabulous evening.

Mika

Anonymous

Well we are here anytime time you want to talk and ask for help

Hi Mika welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, it’s hard trying to decide whether to tell our partners about our crossdressing lives, I’m married to a woman and you have a male partner and we both don’t know how they will react if we come out to them as crossdresser’s it’s a bit of a dilemma X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Rozalyn, Thank you so much for the kind welcome to the group. The closest I’ve been to you is Chester but that was over seven years ago. Have you ever been to Denver or Colorado? I cannot wait to meet some new friends in my area.

I’m sorry to hear that you have the same problem as I do. We both will have to work with our partners on making sure our relationships stay together or figure out how to make sure we can be our genuine selves.

Have a good evening.

Mika

Hi Mika no I’ve never been to Denver, the only time I’ve been to the US was in 1997 and then i spent 9 hours in Los Angeles airport waiting for a flight ✈️ to New Zealand,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Mika nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as your now also..  Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Mika as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away .. You can go up top to the social page and put in your area and find ladies that might be close to you and chat away he he .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  so sorry not closer as NE Montana atleast a few miles away good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie,

Thank you very much for the encouragement and advice. I hope to connect with local girls to help me understand myself and themselves better. It will be nice to get some help from the girls on this site. If you ever come to the Denver area, please feel free to contact me.
        Have a beautiful evening.

Mika

Hi Mika, and welcome. I currently live in Arizona, but lived for many years in the Denver area. I was not actively crossdressing at the time, but I have since discovered there is a very active community in town. The best thing is to scan the member’s directory here at CDH and reach out to those in the Denver area for more information. In the meanwhile, I encourage you to continue your journey and enjoy the adventure. Makeup is a big part of it and if you have not yet done so I suggest you watch a few tutorials, but more importantly sit down in front of the mirror and experiment until you find a look you are happy with. I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Paulette,

Thanks for the great info about the Denver community. Hopefully, I will meet some of the members in the area soon. Bet you’re enjoying the warmer climes of Arizona.
        So many people have told me to watch tutorials on YouTube and other places to help me with my makeup. I just have to be patient.

Sending you big virtual hugs,

Mika

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Mika and welcome!  This a a wonderful sisterhood, you will get lots of support, understanding and advice if you ask for it (and sometimes even if you don’t LOL)

I started my journey in 2020 and I have learned so much from the beautiful ladies here, not only about crossdressing but about self acceptance.  I still struggle every ow and then but not nearly as much as before I found this group.  As for makeup, YouTube can be your friend.  For me it’s so many videos, so little time!  I’ve learned so much from videos by other crossdressers, drag queens, and from GGs (genetic girls) who are around my age.  I’m in my 50’s so things like sagging eyes and hooded eyelids are an issue.

Anyway. enjoy the journey, love yourself, and please ask questions and share your journey with us as much as you are comfortable with.

Love,

💖Lola

Lola,

It’s great to hear about your experiences and hope that you’re happy with this path, even though makeup can be a bitch (sorry about the crude language). It’s amazing how many tutorials there are on Youtube and other apps/sites for makeup and styling one’s clothes. I am learning a lot about how to do so much right now and I am very pleased with my progress. I just need to learn a little bit more about makeup since I am afraid to put things on my face, hands or feet that could create problems. I have used creams on my skin before that have caused irritations. Maybe some of you all could some tidbits of helpful advice on what to do.

Thanks again for reaching out to me. Have a fantastic day.

Mika

Hi Mika

Hello,

Welcome to CDH, a warm and welcoming family.
      Here you can freely exchange yours
      opinions and your ideas about being CD without being bullied, as too often happens within the world outside of CDH (family, friends, girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, husbands) too often do not recognize our need to dress feminine or masculine.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️
      p. s.
      It will be difficult to meet in person, as I live in Italy.

Greta,

Grazie mille for the message. I love how so many people on here have sent very supportive messages, especially ones like you who live so far away. I can already tell this group is going to be really helpful and constructive.

Enjoy your day.

Ciao!

Mika

Hi Mika,

I like Denver, been there for some conferences. I like that wild game restaurant whose name I can never remember. I got to see the Rockies beat Atlanta there once, too.

Hope to hear and see more of you.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Wanda,

Thank you for the message. I suspect the restaurant you’re referring to is the Buckhorn Exchange which seems to be more for tourists than for locals. Glad you enjoyed a baseball game at Coors Field. Denver has a lot going for it.

Big hugs,

Mika

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?